CHAPTER 32

POV FIRST PERSON

We had landed at the base and taken the wounded to the hospital to recover, Vestal was looking at Enterprise's serious injuries.

Vestal: (bowing) Thank you Enty, you did a great surgical job removing Enterprise's burned skin.

Me: No problem, she is my mother and I want to help her in any way I can.

Vestal: Thank you very much.

Me: I have induced her into a coma so she doesn't feel the intense pain of her burns.

Vestal: I really appreciate that you did. (Looks at Enterprise) But I really don't know what to do with her, she doesn't listen to me.

Me: Hmm, you're right, I think I'm tired of being nice to her.

Belfast: What do you plan to do Enty-sama?

Me: Vestal, can you block the kansen functions on Enterprise?

Vestal: Block Kansen's functions?

Me: Yes, like, for example: Making Enterprise unable to summon her gear or preventing her from engaging in combat or sealing her planes.

Vestal: Hmmm, I think I can do it, if I make some settings in her mind cube I can stop her from summoning her rig.

Me: Do it please, we will use this as blackmail so that she will change her lifestyle and in this way she will go back to being the woman she used to be before.

Vestal: (smiles) Ah, that's a good idea.

Me: (I'm sorry mother for what we're going to do to you, but it's for your own good)

SAKURA EMPIRE THIRD PERSON POV

The imperial fleet and Iron Blood anchor in the port somewhat discouraged, Akagi and Kaga disembark, they maintain a solemn and victorious appearance, they can not show an appearance of weakness before their subordinates.

At the port, several Imperial kansen were waiting for them.

Kako: Good morning Akagi-san and to you Kaga-san.

Akagi: Good morning, thanks for the welcome.

Kaga: Did something happen since our absence?

Kako: Nothing new to report, but our empress requires your presence.

Akagi: I understand, now let's go to the report.

Furutaka walks past to greet Shimakaze, Ayanami, and Suruga.

Furutaka: Welcome girls.

Shimakaze/Ayanami/Suruga: Thanks for having us.

???: Oh, she's here.

In that three destroyers appear on the scene.

Yukikaze: Hello Shimakaze and Ayanami. I Yukikaze-sama has gone out of her way to meet you, you must be grateful.

Yuudachi: How did it go? How many ships have you sunk?

Ayanami recoils a bit from her friends' pressure.

Shimakaze: (smiles) Ayanami sure is very popular.

Suruga: Yes, come on Shimakaze, we have a meeting with Shinano-sama.

Shimakaze: I understand.

Suruga and Shimakaze discreetly leave the place.

Ayanami turns to ask Shimakaze for help, but she realizes that Shimakaze or Suruga is gone, Shigure realizes Ayanami's problem, so she decides to change the subject.

Shigure: Well, why don't we listen to Ayanami's stories at the restaurant?

In that Yudachi jumps with happiness.

Yuudachi: YTTAAAA! MEAL!

On the other hand, the Iron Blood girls are somewhat depressed, due to being literally defeated by a small Eagle Union fleet.

Eugene: What happened?

Z23: Apparently it was that Eagle Union aircraft carrier that was reported by the first division.

August: But I didn't think that the enemy would have a new prototype of a ship, besides those planes with jet engines.

Eugen: Yes, the enemy had planes with jet engines.

Z2: Our secret projects may have leaked to the enemy.

Eugen: It wouldn't surprise me, after all we spy on each other, it doesn't surprise me that some of our project secrets have been leaked, but we should talk about this issue more calmly.

Z23: Hmmm, you're right, for now we should rest and later we'll discuss it in the coolest head.

The Iron Blood girls finished their impromptu meeting to rest, Eugen decided to talk with Bismark by encrypted communication to discuss that unexpected event that led to the defeat in this second battle against Azur Lane.

TO BE CONTINUE..........................................