CHAPTER 33

THIRD PERSON POV A FEW DAYS LATER

Several days had passed since Enterprise had recovered, she was leading a normal life like any kansen, due to the fact that she was threatened by Vestal, Enty and Yorktown herself.

Yorktown is the current president of the Eagle Union nation, despite the fact that she is in the hospital she governs the country from a hospital, Yorktown had sent a telegram which threatened Enterprise that if she did not obey Vestal and Enty, she was going to be decommissioned and sent to the reserve fleet as punishment and Enterprise didn't want to be put in reserve so she just obeyed her older sister's orders.

This morning Belfast goes to Enterprise's room to wake her up, when she enters she sees that Enterprise's room is more tidy compared to Enterprise's room 3 weeks ago, Belfast opens the curtains and Enterprise opens her eyes.

Belfast: Good morning Enterprise-sama.

Enterprise: Good morning.

Enterprise gets out of bed and dresses and then the two kansen go down to the dining room and when Enterprise sits down Belfast prepares Enterprise's breakfast, Enterprise's breakfast is very different from the other girls because Enterprise was anemic due to her poor diet in recent years, Belfast prepared a breakfast high in vitamins and minerals every day for the rapid recovery of Enterprise.

Belfast: I am pleased that these last few days you have been calm without going to battle.

Enterprise: I would like to go, but Vestal sealed my powers as a kansen, and I have orders from my sister not to contradict her. Also, where did you leave my energy bars?

Belfast: Vestal-sama has them, also Enty-chan asked me for a small batch for her and I gave her some of them.

Enterprise: What is my daughter doing?

Belfast: She is training now, she runs every day at this time, then she has a bath and then she has breakfast.

Enterprise: I understand.

Enterprise has a quick breakfast.

POV FIRST PERSON

I was still jogging around the base, however, once again I felt a look, without a doubt someone was following me or spying on me.

Me: (pale expression) I hope he's not a stalker.

After turning a corner I stop and hear the stealthy footsteps of someone, from the footsteps I can deduce that it is a woman following me, I sighed in relief, since it is not a man who was following me, but a woman.

Me: But why would a woman harass me?

Until she turned the corner and I grabbed her hand and boxed her against the wall, seeing her she let out a cry of surprise.

???: (Scared) Please don't hurt me.

Taking a good look at her, she is wearing a maid's dress, so I could deduce that she belongs to the Royal Navy.

Me: Who are you and why did you follow me?

She speaks stammering in panic.

???: I wasn't following her, I was just passing through, I don't know why you think that.

Me: You are so predictable, please don't lie to me, tell me the truth.

In that I grab the maid's cheek and stick my nose with hers, my act makes the maid blush completely.

???: You're very close.

Me: I can walk away if you want, but you have to answer my question.

Neptune: My name is HMS Neptune and I belong to the Royal Maid Corps, I was shopping for the day.

Me: So you did the shopping?

Neptune: (Nervously) Yes.

Me: Don't fuck with me, not even an idiot believes that lie, please tell me the truth.

Neptune: (Panic) It's classified information, I can't reveal it.

Me: Hmmmmm, well if it's classified information it can't be helped, so I'll try to guess. Well, you cruiser Neptune, you're spying on me on the queen's orders, right?

At that Neptune opens her mouth in shock.

Me: So I hit the nail on the head.

In that Neptune summons her trident.

Neptune: Don't try to guess the classified stuff!

Me: Calm down girl, I didn't know I was going to guess just by saying any stupid thing.

NT: It was a lie, our protagonist already knew it.

Neptune: Her Majesty is not stupid!

Me: You misunderstand!

In that she attacks me with her trident and I doing my demonstration of my martial arts manage to easily disarm Neptune since she recklessly attacked me.

??: What's going on here!?

In that I see that Belfast appears next to my mother.

Me: Belfast, are you the leader of the Royal Maid Corps?

Belfast: Yes.

Me: You should educate your subordinates better, since she was harassing me and after confronting her she attacked me.

Neptune: You called our Majesty an idiot!

Me: I said I said some stupid thing and I didn't think I was going to guess!

Belfast: Neptune, stand down, we'll talk later.

Neptune: (bowing) Yes.

Neptune leaves the place.

Belfast: (So Enty-san was able to discover Neptune, I think I underestimated Enty's capabilities.)

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ........