CHAPTER 34

POV FIRST PERSON

After clearing up the misunderstanding, we headed for the beach.

Enterprise: By the way Belfast, what happened to the Dragon Empery girls? I think the older sister had suffered serious injuries.

Belfast: You should see it for yourself.

At that Enterprise looked in the direction where Belfast was pointing and she saw that the Chinese girls put up a Manjuus shop.

Enterprise: (shocked) So they started a food store.

Me: They opened 5 days ago and they sell oriental food.

Belfast: The endurance of those girls is exemplary.

Enterprise: I wish I had the same energy too.

Me: That's because you don't know how to take care of yourself, that's why you always have that half-dead face.

Enterprise: Hey, that sounded really rude.

Me: The pure truth, it hurts whoever it hurts.

In that Ping Hai approaches and offers Manjuus to Enterprise, Belfast and me, I gladly receive and thank her, Belfas also receives her portion, but Enterprise is very doubtful about doing so.

Enterprise: No thanks, I don't have any money right now.

PH: That runs for charity of the house, you are our benefactors who saved us from the siren attack, this is a thank you from me and my sister.

Enterprise receives the Chinese bread and begins to eat.

Me: Ping Hai, this bread is very tasty.

PH: (Friendly laugh) 沒問題 (no problem)

Me: 你很善良 (you are kind)

THIRD PERSON POV

On another side of the beach, Javelin and her friends eat Manjuus that they bought from the sisters in the Ning Hai class.

Laffey: Hopefully one day we can eat together with Ayanami.

Javelin: Huh?

Laffey: Do you deny it?

Javelin: (Shaking her head) No, I want to have lunch with her one day. (melancholic tone) Yes, one day I want to eat with your company.

POV FIRST PERSON/SOME HOURS LATER

Now we are in a very important meeting with the Chinese girls.

NH: Dragon Empery detected suspicious activity from the sirens, we thought that they would make a massive attack, that's why we moved to investigate this suspicious activity, however, during the mission we were exposed and attacked, the rest of the story you already know.

Hornet: Are you saying that the high-ranking siren are moving some chips without us noticing?

NH: It seems so.

Wales: Dragon Empery belong to the Azur Lane alliance and that you have risked your lives to bring this valuable information to us, we are very grateful.

NH: It seems that the sirens plan to attack us when Red Axis and Azur Lane are fighting and weakened, if the sirens do that, we will be helpless.

Me: It is a very high possibility that we will be exterminated if your hypothesis is true.

Wales: Enty, do you think it's possible for you to do some scouting work?

Me: What do you want?

Wales: That you head into enemy territorial waters and do communications intercept.

Me: I can do it from here, so don't worry about sending me into harm's way.

Wales: (sighs) That's a relief to hear, so I'll give it to you.

Me: okay.

We then discussed some strategies against Red Axis, but got nowhere in the end. According to Wales, she wants to fight Red Axis without causing any deaths on the enemy side, because she believes that Red Axis is being manipulated by the sirens, but I thought it was stupid and silly, since the Red Axis girls attacked us with the aim of killing, but unfortunately the girls support Wales's idea of ​​not killing the enemy and no one supports my intention to sink the enemy ships, because that It would be disarming the enemy and when the war is over they won't have the means to defend themselves, I don't understand them.

THIRD PERSON POV

Belfast and Enterprise walk through the halls of the base.

Enterprise: The increase in siren activities and this new technology from the empire are certainly matters of concern and we need to investigate them.

Belfast: You should not worry Enterprise-sama, espionage is an activity in which the Royal Navy excels.

Enterprise: What do you say?

Belfast: Some of the maids belonging to the Royal Maid Corps, have already been on a mission for a few days.

Enterprise: (doubtful) Mission? What are you talking about?

Belfast: (bows gracefully) Mission: Cloak and Dagger. An infiltration mission in the enemy base.

Enterprise takes several minutes to understand Belfast's hints.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................................