CHAPTER 7

POV FIRST PERSON

I had finished treating Enterprise's wounds.

Me: I have finished the treatment, however, you cannot engage in any combat, if you do you could die.

Enterprise: (Look of disgust) What I was missing, a stranger who claims to be my otherworldly counterpart is speaking to me as Vestal.

Me: (Annoyed) I'm not saying it to bother you, I mean it, you are not in a fighting condition, and your physical condition is also not in the best condition.

Enterprise: (Serious look) By the way, you didn't tell me who you really are, because your ship is very different from mine, both in technology and design, you're not really my counterpart from another world.

Me: I didn't say that I was your counterpart from another world, I said that I am an Enterprise from another world.

Enterprise: True, you said your name is USS Enterprise CVN-65.

Me: That's right, I inherited the name of my predecessor USS Enterprise CV-6, in short, I speak of USS Enterprise, your counterpart in my world.

Enterprise: (doubtful) Did you inherit the name of the USS Enterprise CV-6? My otherworldly self? This is very confusing.

Me: (smiles) Yes, in a nutshell, you are my mother.

Enterprise: (Blank) ....... (Processing information) ....

Me: (Look uncomfortable) You can't seem to process the information. (I think I better not tell you that in my world the USS Enterprise CV-6 aircraft carrier was scrapped and part of it was used in my construction)

Enterprise's brain is about to explode from what I didn't tell her about nuclear reactors and about scrapping CV-6 and scrapping me to avoid psychiatric problems at CV-6.

Enterprise: (Reacts altered) Of course! How am I going to react if overnight I find out that in another world I have a daughter and that now I am talking to her!

Me: Calm down, don't get upset woman, I'm just from another world, I'm not from the future.

Enterprise: (Tries to assimilate all the information) Wait a while, let me breathe to process all this information that you threw at me.

Me: [I want several squadrons of F-18s for exploration]

[Understood, initiating F-18 launch]

I gave them orders discreetly so that my mother, USS Enterprise CV-6 would not notice my movements, at which point the F-18 planes began to take off.

NEWLY BUILT BASE FROM AZUR LANE

This base was actually rebuilt, the old Eagle Union base located in Pearl Harbor was destroyed and taken over by the sirens 5 years ago, however, the Azur Lane alliance was able to recover the base and remodel it to better control the Pacific against of the siren.

Currently the base is very lively due to the kansen that inhabit the base, near the port there is a shopping center where the same kansen have shops and sell household items and food.

In the port there are many anchored warships waiting to be deployed on a mission.

Near the ports there are two women walking while inspecting the base, the two of them are Prince of Wales and Cleveland.

Cleveland: (Excited) Yes, the entire base is very animated.

Wales: Currently the Eagle Union and Royal Navy forces are gathering forces at this base, things will get very hectic from now on.

Cleveland: (Happy) Do you know who will come from my side? A riddle, it is the possessing kansen with the most battle stars.

Wales: (Smiling) So the famous Gray Ghost, the main force of the Royal Navy will be here shortly, this base will become the center of operations shortly.

Cleveland: Then you have to receive them properly.

Cleveland starts running and then stops ahead several feet from Wales.

Cleveland: (energetically) Quick! I leave you behind!

Wales: (smiles) Don't rush me.

In that, next to Wales a hooded girl passes, this girl wore a very worn black cape that at first glance looks very suspicious, but for the kansen this girl went unnoticed.

(NT: They are all more blind than Dora)

In a very strong wind she snatches the hood of the suspicious girl and shows Ayanami, she had been sent by her leader to spy on the new base.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................