CHAPTER 54

POV FIRST PERSON

??: Hey! Hey! WAKE UP!

Me: Huh?

In that I open my eyes and see an iceberg in front of me.

Hornet: (Panic) Wake up or we're going to crash!

Quickly pull the stick and the plane yaws to the right and the plane's belly brushes against the Iceberg.

Me: what happened?

Hornet: We were fighting in another dimension against the imperial fleet and then we're in this cold place! I don't know what's up! I can't process what happened either!

Me: I am fine! But calm down!

After a good time we were able to calm down, without a doubt I had never fought in this type of situation in my life, having an isekai and then fighting in another dimension, that without a doubt was a double prize and very stimulating for me, but that was very dangerous .

As I flew I could see the main fleet.

Me: There is the allied fleet.

Hornet: I see it.

Me: Shall we scout the enemy position?

Hornet: I think it's a good idea.

So I grabbed the lever and maneuvered to search for the enemy fleet.

THIRD PERSON POV

In the Azur Lane fleet the girls do a damage count and treat the girls' injuries.

London: Yes, when the special combat zone fell, it has caused this place to be very unstable.

Hood: It was all done by the sirens?

Wales: The empire's Orochi project and that mysterious power of Enterprise, I have a hunch that this is all related.

QE: To foil the Siren's plans, we must not allow the empire to escape.

While both the carriers Hornet and Enterprise CVN-65 are stranded without their owners, the Eagle Union girls are perched on the flight deck of the USS Enterprise CVN-65, they see the gap in space.

Denver: Aneki, what is that?

Cleveland: I don't know, by the way, where is Hornet and Enty-chan?

Helen: I don't know.

Elsewhere, fierce combat ensues.

¡BAM! ¡BBBOOMMMMM!

A siren cruiser sinks due to that explosion, in front of that cruiser Belfast was the one that shot and sank that cruiser and she is somewhat disconcerted by the latest events.

Elsewhere, Laffey and Javelin are on patrol to ensure the enemy hasn't infiltrated their borders.

Laffey: (drowsily) AAACHHUU! How cold!

Javelin: It would be better to finish this patrol, I'm freezing too.

Laffey: I wish I had a coat.

In that the wind intensifies and they see someone behind a mist and when it clears they find themselves face to face with Ayanami.

Javelin: Ayanami-chan.

Ayanami has some confrontations on her mind, so she forced herself to abide by her imperial code and fired a warning shot, this projectile landing 1 meter to the right of Javelin and Laffey.

Ayanami: Why? Why don't they stand up and fight?

Laffey: Like I told you before, we want to be friends.