CHAPTER 60

THIRD PERSON POV

It's about time the Tomahawk and Harpoon missiles arrived after Arleigh fired them minutes ago, Burke-chan's missiles were able to easily bypass the siren fleet's defensive net and hit Orochi's bow hull without her noticing.

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Orochi trips and falls.

Orochi: (Shock) What the hell happened? [Damage report!]

[The bow guns were disabled]

Orochi: What the hell? How was it possible that my cannons were destroyed by a single attack?

Orochi is a much more heavily armored warship than the IJN Yamato, but that doesn't mean Orochi's armor isn't invulnerable to the destructive power of an Anti-Ship Missile or Cruise Missile.

Author: Hahaha, old fool.

IMPERIAL FLEET

Hiryuu: Explosions are reported in Orochi!

Soruu: What? Who was?

Fusou: I don't know, but so far our military has trouble penetrating enemy defenses.

Soryuu: It doesn't matter, our main mission is to stop the siren force.

Fusou: I understand.

BAM! BAM!

The bloody combat continues without respite.

TIME SKIP

Combat doesn't look good for the Imperial fleet, however, from time to time Enty's planes would fire supporting fire at long ranges to lighten the Imperial fleet's workload, additionally Arleigh fired her cruise missiles to disarm Orochi when the enemy attacked. Allied fleet has to fight at range against Orochi.

Hipper: What will we do Sister? Even using our full potential we are being overwhelmed.

Eugene: Ara? Did you lose your optimism along with your breasts?

Hipper: (Annoyance) Shut the fuck up or I'll slap you!

Eugen: Fufufufu, I'm kidding (She calms down) But you're right. I guess we'll use the diplomatic letter.

Hipper: Diplomatic letter?

Eugen: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

¡FFIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

In that you can see a rain of projectiles and some missiles falling on the siren fleet destroying Orochi's escorts and also Orochi ends up severely damaged.

Tester: (smiles) So they came, Azur Lane.

Z23: [Are they allied reinforcements?]

Eugen: [Nope, it's Azur Lane, but currently there is a chance that they will help us, not attack the Azur Lane fleet.]

Z1: [Ok]

Z2: [I understand]

In the distance the Azur Lane fleet could be seen approaching at a very fast speed, Observer watching all the carnage from a safe place, she just laughs as if watching a thriller.

Observer: Ara, welcome to all of you, you are 17 minutes earlier than I predicted.

Wales: [Fleet of the glorious Royal Navy! Attack!]

The kansen of the Royal Navy summon their rigging and charge the siren fleet.

¡RROOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!