CHAPTER 56

THIRD PERSON POV

In the intelligence section, Wales and Cleveland were walking down one of the hallways while chatting.

Wales: It seems that the empire has lost some strength, it will take them a long time to recover from this blow. But we too can't do anything to seize the opportunity to attack the empire.

Cleveland: The Black Mental Cube? And also many of our ships have ended with serious damage.

Wales: It's a mountain of problems, I hope this is not a setback.

Wales and Cleveland enter the lab and inside are Hornet, Enty, Akashi, Belfast, Amazon and Langley.

Wales: Where is Sheffield where is it.

Belfast: She is unwell, apparently she is feeling a bit unwell and is in the infirmary.

Wales: Hmm, I see. (Sheffield unwell? What could have happened?) By the way, what do you know?

Amazon: Nothing at all.

Me: Even with my computers I can't analyze this thing, it's made of a material that doesn't exist in the periodic table.

Langley: Well that's to be expected, after all we don't know all about conventional mental cubes.

Ark Royal: (Reading a R-18 manga) I see, it's a pandora's box.

Me: And when did you go out?

Ark Royal: I was sleeping in the cell all night.

Me: Ahem! Returning to the subject, between yesterday and today, the brightness has increased and we must assume that something very bad is going to happen.

Hornet: We can't let those tentacled girls get away with it.

Wales: The general problem is that most of the ships in this base are disabled, I think we will recite a ship with the firepower identical to the North Carolina class.

Me: hmm? You mean the Iowa class?

Wales: Yes.

Cleveland: Hmm, an Iowa-class battleship, I think we could use it in this situation.

Hornet: I'll call the New Jersey task force, she's very close to the base on patrol.

Wales: A favor, call her, I have the feeling that we will miss her a lot.

Hornet: Same for me.

Wales: Now Akagi is missing, that's what intelligence has told us.

Hornet: Akagi seems to have somehow escaped unscathed, but she hasn't returned to her fleet and that's worrying.

Wales: With Akagi gone, what worries me is how Kaga will act.

SAKURA EMPIRE.

Kaga: You want to cancel the project!?

A disturbed and angry voice resounds in the imperial palace.

Nagato: You misunderstand me, I just said that I'm going to pause the project, we currently don't have the necessary funds to finish that ship. Also, Akagi is missing and we need resources to search for her.

Kaga: (annoyed) What did you say? Who put that stupid stuff into your brain?

Kawakaze: Don't be disrespectful to your Majesty!

Nagato: Stop Kawakaze!

Kawakaze: (bows) I'm sorry.

Nagato: Answering your question Kaga, this decision is mine and no one put silly ideas in my head, I think it's rather you who has silly ideas in your brain.