CHAPTER 23

pov third person

The Iron Blood fleet is approaching the position of the Eagle Union fleet which is attacked by the 5th Division.

Eugen: August, do the honors.

August: Understood, now you will witness my powerful sorcery. All planes, take off.

August's planes began to take off and flew toward the Eagle Union fleet.

Eugen: At this rate it is possible that we can win this war in this match.

POV FIRST PERSON

The radar showed that the enemy had deployed their planes.

[Enemy aircraft detected, do we shoot them down?]

Me: [Shoot down designated targets] Girls, let's attack the enemy at close range!

All: Okay!

THIRD PERSON POV

F-4 aircraft fire medium-range AMM missiles.

¡BBBOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Eighteen of August's aircraft fell victim to Enterprise's 18 F-4 air-to-air missiles.

Eugen: (shocked) What happened?

Anti-aircraft missiles can fly at a speed much higher than mach 3, at that speed a missile is invisible to the human eye and because the missile is very small it is not enough for Iron Blood's radars to detect them.

August: (irritated) 18 of my planes were shot down. I no longer have any more planes to deploy.

Hipper: Now what do we do?

Z2: Enemy aircraft detected! They are Dauntless!

Eugen: (shock) Enemy attack? Did they know we were here?

Spee: Initiating anti-air warfare!

TATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

Admiral Spee went ahead of Eugen and she gave the orders to repel the enemy attack, the anti-aircraft shells of various calibers shot down most of the Ranger planes, however, 10% managed to survive and dropped the bombs and torpedoes.

Eugen: Break the formation!

The German ships broke formation to dodge, in the end the German fleet managed to dodge Ranger's attacks.

Eugen: damage reports!

Spee: The fleet took no damage!

Eugen: We don't know the exact position of the other enemy fleet.

Hipper: What are we going to do?

Eugen: Fine, I'll do it.

In that Eugen puts a seaplane on her catapult and launches 3 seaplanes, the Arado Ar 196 seaplanes flew in the search direction.

Hipper: Fine, I'll help you too.

Hipper also deploys 3 seaplanes to help with the search.

POV FIRST PERSON

On my radar there are 6 enemy planes at close range.

Me: Sea Sparrow, take out air targets.

¡SPASSSHHHH!

6 Sea Sparrow anti-aircraft missiles came out of their launchers and I could see a flash on the horizon and air contacts disappeared from my radar, enemy planes were shot down.

Me: Reload the missiles. (Giggle) No doubt the German girls would be very desperate to lose air superiority.

AZUR LANE BASE

At the base Wales answers a phone call.

Wales: [Yes, this is Azur Lane's command.]

QE: [It's been a long time since we spoke Wales]

Wales: (Shock) [Your Majesty?]

QE: [Your wait is over, I the Queen Elizabeth and my noble fleet are here]

Wales: [Thank you very much, our allies are under attack by Red Axis]

QE: [You have nothing to worry about my friend, I have already moved my pieces, no ally of ours will be hurt today]

SOMEWHERE IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN

A lone light cruiser cuts through the sea at top speed, on the foredeck is a silver-haired servant looking at her pocket watch.

???: Guess it's time for action.

In that the maid invokes her rigging.

TO BE CONTINUE...........................................