CHAPTER 38

POV FIRST PERSON

The state of war continued for a while longer, I knew perfectly well that the Loli queen had sent spies to Japanese territory, while I was thinking I felt my head hit something and I got up unexpectedly, I accidentally fell asleep while watching a movie.

????: (Screams of terror) GYAAAAAAAAA!

¡BAM! ¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

Then an explosion hits me.

Me: (shocked) What happened? Enemy attack!?

THIRD PERSON POV

The place was dark, a woman was walking scared through the passageways while she had a kitchen knife.

AAAHHHHHH!

In that the woman hears a scream of a girl, the woman begins to run, in that from the ground hands hold the woman and she desperately tries to use the knife, but the knife was dull and the woman is devoured by hundreds of demonic children .

QE: ¡AAAHHHHHHHH!

BOOOOOMM!

The explosion reverberated in the base's entertainment room.

Warspite: (Shock) What happened sister? Why did you shoot the TV?

QE: (Awkward giggle) I'm sorry, it was accidental, I was so scared that my body moved on its own.

Me: (Confusion) Damn, I didn't expect the monster to come out of the TV.

QE: (Furious) Was it sarcasm?

Me: No, you really scared me, you shouldn't have shot inside the base. (sigh) And in fact I was sleeping so peacefully.

QE: (shocked) Were you sleeping?

Warspite: Yeah, she was sleeping since the movie started.

Me: (Giggle) Yeah, really I've always been bored by horror movies.

Warspite: (Thoughtful) What would happen if I had to fight against that kind of mythological beings? Will my sword do?

QE: Are you thinking of fighting them?

¡CLICK!

QE: (groans in terror) Hi!

At that the lights went out and everything went dark.

QE: Where are they? I see nothing.

Our protagonist turns on her night vision and grabs Elizabeth, who when she feels Enty's touch, she screams in terror.

Me: I'm Enterprise CVN-65.

QE: (Sigh) It's you Enty, don't scare me like that.

Me: I already have a flashlight, I'll turn it on.

Enty turns on the flashlight and everyone can see.

QE: What will have happened?

Me: Maybe it's the curse of the movie?

QE: (Panic) Don't say that.

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: I think the movie had a curse which said that if you don't watch it all the way through, ghosts will come for your soul.

In that Enty points to the case that had the film.

QE: (Panic) What are you saying? That is unfounded.

Elizabeth is backing away while trembling in fear.

Me: And there's just a specter behind you.

QE: What do you say?

In that Elizabeth feels that her back touches something making her jump in fear.

QE: (Screams of terror) GYAAAAAAAAAA! A SPECTRUM!

Belfast: (irritated) Yes, that is a very rude statement of yours, Your Majesty.

QE: (catching her breath) It's you Belfast, don't scare me like that, and you Enty-chan, you're in big trouble!

Me: (pouts) I was just having fun, it was funny that you were scared shitless.

QE: (embarrassed) ...

Belfast: Enty-san... (killer look) If you say anything about what happened here, you'll regret being born.

Me: (provocative tone) And what will you do to me? Are you going to torture me?

Belfast: I will leave you naked in a cell for 7 days without food.

Me: Is that a prize? I remember in Vietnam, when they captured me, they did much worse things to me. One of my friend had his dick cut off. I spent 5 years in the psychiatrist.

Belfast: Tch.

Me: (mocking tone) It was a joke.

Belfast: Tch.

Me: (serene expression) Changing the subject, what happened Belfast? Because the light went off?

Belfast: Actually, the entire base has had power cut off and we're investigating.

¡HYEEEE!

In that there is a woman running through the corridors, Warspite seeing the woman running towards us she prepares to use her sword and I stop her.

Me: It's not an enemy, she's a servant.

In that they all relax their posture, when approaching we were able to identify it.

Suffolk: (terrified) Be loose!

Me: (Doubts) Is it loose?

Suffolk: The ghost!

Me: (laughs) WAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! A ghost is loose!? WAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

I couldn't take it anymore and I threw myself on the ground while I wallowed with laughter.

Suffolk: It's true! I was walking to the generator for repairs and I saw it! I saw a great flash of light walk towards me!

QE: (Feigning bravery) What are you saying? Ghosts do not exist.

Belfast: (Sigh) What a coward you are, Suffolk, you're an embarrassment to the Royal Maid Corps, in that case I'll take care of the repairs myself.

TO BE CONTINUE..........................