CHAPTER 51

TWO DAYS LATER

The fleets of Azur Lane sail in a gigantic formation, the ships prepared to repel the empire.

QE: This is the fleet everyone wanted!

Wales: And not just ours, Eagle Union is also working with us.

Hood: It's an admirable sight.

Warspite: Yes, this will be a very important battle.

AZUR LANE FLEET

On the aircraft carrier Hornet, the Cleveland sisters talk

Montpelier: We are the knights of the seas, you can count on us, Aneki.

Denver: We can't let our aneki down, can we?

Columbia: We should loosen up a bit, going a little uptight could kill us.

Cleveland: Yeah, you guys are my pretty little sisters, you can't leave it all to chance.

Cleveland-class: Ok.

SAKURA EMPIRE

By Akagi's orders the most powerful ships were deployed to repel the attack of Azur Lane, this fleet is led by Akagi, in one of the Fuso class battleships the  girls talk to each other, Takao is looking towards the fleet while she has a thoughtful expression.

Atago: What's wrong Takao?

Takao: Are we really ready for this? Let's go on this operation without Orochi. What is the command planning?

Atago: We couldn't get the mind cube back. Maybe they are scared?

At the bow of the ship, Zuikaku looks in the direction of Akagi's aircraft carrier in a pensive state, in which Shokaku approaches Zuikaku.

Shokaku: I don't know what Akagi is up to, though...

Zuikaku: Hmm?

Shokaku: I want you to know that, I'll be here to protect you.

Zuikaku: Yes, thank you sister, I will also cover your back, sister.

On another ship Ayanami is thoughtful about the combat that will take place in a short time, she can hear Yukikaze and Yuudachi's shouts of emotions, however, Ayanami does not pay attention, Shigure realizes this and approaches Ayanami as if to cheer her up

Shigure: What's up? You have been sad for a long time.

Ayanami: It's nothing, I'm fine.

Shigure: (Winks her right eye) Don't worry, if you're worried, I can cover your back.

Yukikaze: No! I'll cover Ayanami's back!

Yuudachi: Don't forget about me!

Ayanami smiles and looks at the sky.

With the Azur Lane Enterprise fleet, she stands on the flight deck of her ship, feeling the wind with her eyes closed.

Belfast: (Goes to where Enterprise is) Enterprise-sama Are you worried about something?

Enterprise turns her body to face Belfast.

Enterprise: (Smiling while adjusting her hair) No, I was just feeling the wind, a very difficult fight awaits us, I'm thinking of many tactics.

Belfast: I see, please, I ask you not to be reckless.

Enterprise: (Uncomfortable) I will, I won't be reckless.

Belfast: (suspicious look) Enterprise.

Enterprise: (Forcing a giggle) Yeah, I'll be fine. Don't worry, I have no doubt that.