CHAPTER 19

POV FIRST PERSON

Somehow I managed to catch up with the Enterprise fleet and now we're still on the mission together.

Enterprise: ¡HHMMMMMMMMM! M HMMMMMMMM!

Enterprise is tied up in the captain's chair and now she's throwing a lot of tantrums and since I couldn't stand her anymore I covered her mouth.

Cleveland: (uncomfortable) Hey Enty. Is what you are doing correct?

Me: If she doesn't understand the good ones, she has to understand the bad ones. I already told her not to get involved in any combat until her damage was repaired, but she doesn't listen to me, you know, before extreme problems there are extreme solutions.

Ranger: Uwaaa, yeah Enty-chan seems to be the mother and not the daughter.

Cleveland: Enty-chan is more mature than Enterprise.

Enterprise: HHMMMMMMMM! (What have you said!?)

Me: (mocking tone) What do you say mother? I don't speak dumb.

Enterprise: (Fury) HMMMMMMMM! (You'll see later!)

¡PLING!

ME: Oh, my early warning plane has detected enemy aircraft and also has detected the allied fleet.

Caroline: Situation?

Me: Apparently those planes are Iron Blood planes, there are 20 of them, it seems that they are going to attack the allied fleet, my planes are already in position, if they give me the order I can shoot them down.

Carolina: Hm, you can shoot.

Me: Thank you very much. [Alpha-tango, you have a green light to intercept hostile aircraft]

[Alpha-Tango, received]

THIRD PERSON POV

Enty's aircraft moved into attack position and accelerated to full throttle, due to the assistance of the E-2C, the F-18s were able to engage the long-range AAM missile guidance without overlapping targets.

[FOX-1]

The F-18 planes fired several rounds of long-range AAM missiles, the missiles flew at supersonic speed of mach 3, the AAM missile is so fast that it is practically invisible to the human eye, the second-generation German planes exploded in mid-air Simultaneously, the sky was filled with fireworks (Sarcasm) and the German planes fell into the sea without knowing what happened.

RED AXIS FLEET.

August: Eugen, I've lost contact with my strike squad.

Eugen: Any magnetic interference? A solar storm?

August: It's possible, but my radars are working normally, so that's impossible.

Z1: Has an alien abducted your planes?

Z2: I think you should stop reading a lot of science fiction novels.

Z1: Don't bother me, I'm just giving my opinion.

Spee: Eugen, why did you say you wanted to attack the Eagle Union fleet before the 5th Division?

Eugen: It's for all the credit, after all, Sakura Empire has taken the lead by attacking the base in Pearl Harbor.

August: Anyway, I'll launch another squad to attack the enemy.

From August's deck the ME262 planes begin to take off and fly towards the Hornet fleet.

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: Ready F-14 and F-4 planes, load anti-ship missiles on all planes. North Carolina, I want your fleet to escort me from now on, we don't know what awaits us later, and we also don't know if there is an enemy submarine below us.

Carolina: Yes, girls, you heard!

All: yes!

The kansen began to prepare for the upcoming combat and my mother, she is still strapped in the commander's chair.

From the bridge I could see my planes starting to take off.

[This is hawk eye, here the bird is hungry]

Me: Let the KA-6D take off.

A tanker-capable Intruder is readied on deck to refuel planes in the air, the plane also takes off a few minutes later.

I then saw some illuminations outside and saw the girls summon their ships to sail in diamond formation.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ..