CHAPTER 24

THIRD PERSON POV

With the main Eagle Union fleet, Enterprise engages Zuikaku, Enterprise shoots an arrow and Zuikaku repels it with her sword and then she goes on the attack.

Zuikaku: I won't fall for that cheap trick.

Zuikaku gives a very powerful thrust and Enterprise blocks it with the bow, Enterprise begins to suffer a bit due to the injuries in her previous battle.

Zuikaku: What? That's it? Is that how weak a great legend is?

Enterprise continues to block all of Zuikaku's attacks with some difficulty, then Enterprise to buy some time decides to do a feint which Zuikaku falls easily, Enterprise pretends to stumble and falls on her back, which Zuikaku incredulously attacks Enterprise, but Shokaku does realized.

Shokaku: Zuikaku, Do not do it!

But it's too late and Enterprise already had an arrow loaded and releases it, Zuikaku somehow manages to deflect Enterprise's attack, however, Enterprise already expected Zuikaku to deflect the attack, so the arrow transforms into a Dauntless bomber and attacks Zuikaku and Enterprise.

Zuikaku: (Shock) Are you crazy!?

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

Shokaku: (Worried) Zuikaku !?

Zuikaku did not come out unscathed from Enterprise's suicide attack, on the other hand, Enterprise was unscathed due to her using Zuikaku as a shield.

Zuikaku, realizing that she can no longer continue the fight, tries to escape, but a kick from Enterprise sends her flying several meters before crashing into the sea.

Zuikaku: (Getting up weakly) Damn, she's so strong.

Enterprise: Tell me one thing, why did they declare war on us?

Zuikaku: And what do I know? Out of the blue they told us to attack your base.

Enterprise: Nagato's orders?

Zuikaku: It was Akagi's orders.

Enterprise: (Whisper) Tch, that stupid yandere bitch from hell, as soon as I see her I'll make her a stew.

Carolina: [Mission accomplished Enterprise, shall we withdraw?]

Enterprise: [No, we must capture them, they might know some things...]

In that Shokaku grabs Zuikaku and starts dragging her out of the battlefield.

Zuikaku: (Annoyed) Ne-chan! Why are we running away!?

Shokaku: I'm not running away, I'm just applying the famous tactical retreat technique.

Enterprise: (flat gaze) Oh, they escaped.

In that Enterprise sees a maid who has just arrived, this maid is Belfast.

Belfast: (Concerned) Is everyone okay?

In that Enterprise faints from exceeding her limits, but luckily Belfast catches her before she falls into the sea.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ..