CHAPTER 26

POV FIRST PERSON

I am currently speaking with Queen Elizabeth.

QE: So you are Enterprise CVN-65, you are an Enterprise from another world or from a universe parallel to ours.

Me: Hm.

I had told this Loli Queen, about my current situation, of course I have invented some things to make my story incredible to something more credible, because I don't think anyone will believe me if I tell them about the reasons of how I died and why I reincarnated here .

QE: Hmmm, I have heard some interesting theories from our scientists, which they explained to me about worlds parallel to ours, after all, the siren call themselves a race capable of breaking space and time and have the ability to travel between galaxies without No problem or so the theory goes.

Me: Interesting statement, Your Majesty.

Hood: Hmmm.

In that I see Hood looking at me analytically.

Me: (Uncomfortable) Is something wrong?

Hood: It's nothing, it's just that your appearance is very identical to the Enterprise of our world.

Me: That's right, after all she is my mother, it is very obvious that I have inherited her appearance.

QE: However, your ship did leave me speechless, seeing it for the first time I was stunned by how big your ship is.

Hood: (giggles) You also left me speechless, I had never seen such a ship in my life, I was also impressed that you have planes with jet engines, in our world only siren and Iron Blood have them.

Me: They were built by my country of origin which is the United States of America, I have already talked to Wales so if you talk to her she will tell you everything about me, for now I would like to see my mother, where is she her? I've looked for her in Carolina's infirmary, but I haven't seen her.

Warspite: She's in my infirmary, she's being taken care of by Belfast. Don't worry, she's fine.

Me: (sigh) I understand, I am very relieved to hear that.

POV ENTERPRISE (BASE HOSPITAL IN SAN DIEGO/TWO YEARS AGO)

In the hospital, Enterprise visits her older sister Yorktown, Yorktown almost lost both of her legs due to a siren attack, on this mission the sirens had used a torpedo containing an explosive so lethal that it amputated both of Yorktown's legs in a single hit. Fortunately, Vestal did her best and managed to save Yorktown's two legs, so she will walk again in the very distant future.

Enterprise: (enters the room) Hello sister, how are you feeling?

Yorktown: (Friendly giggle) I'm fine, (Serious tone) but over the past term I've heard some very controversial rumors about you.

Enterprise: I already told you that what happened to the commander was an accident, besides that was 10 years ago, I already got over his death.

Yorktown: I don't mean that, I mean you, although I have heard that you defeated the siren fleet on your own, I have heard from Vestal that you have not been taking care of your health, besides I can no longer see that cheerful spark that you always used to have, you look half dead, what happened to that jolly Enterprise?

Enterprise: I don't know what you're talking about, I've always been like this.

Yorktown: (Sigh) I already told you that it wasn't your fault that I was seriously injured, after all you followed my orders, don't blame yourself.