CHAPTER 28

THIRD PERSON POV

In the harbor an anchor ship, this ship is an Eagle Union repair ship named Vestal, at the dock Hornet and Hamman await her.

Hornet: (Happy) Vestal! (Hugs Vestal) You finally arrived. I am happy.

At this Vestal laughs uncomfortably.

Vestal: Sorry for the delay, I went to the port of San Diego to get the parts for Enterprise.

Hornet / Hamman: Ungh.

Vestal: Did something happen?

Hamman: No, it's nothing. How's Yorktown?

Vestal: She?

Hornet: (sigh) I guess she's as lively as ever.

Hamman gets a little depressed hearing what Hornet says, Hamman feels guilty about the current state of Yorktown, Hamman had promised that she would protect Yorktown, but in the Philippines operation the situation went to hell and the Azur Lane fleet received a big beating, that included Hamman blaming herself for not being able to avoid the disaster, Hornet can't stand Hamman's sad attitude, so she stands behind Hamman and lifts her skirt, Hamman sensing that, she gets indignant and runs to take refuge behind Vestal.

Hamman: What the hell are you doing you fucking pervert!?

Hornet: She's my older sister, don't worry.

Vestal: (smiles) Changing the subject, how's Enterprise?

Hornet: (uncomfortable look) Hmmmm, that's a good question and I don't know what to tell you.

TIME SKIP

Vestal is very furious at the state of Enterprise, the carrier is practically junk.

Vestal: Yes, you are very reckless! Just repaired your deck and hull! But now everything is junked! This can no longer be repaired! I have to replace your entire deck and main island! Do you know how long it will take me to repair it!? I've told you many times to take care of yourself!

Enterprise: We are weapons, I had no choice, our existence is to fight.

Enterprise starts to retreat, Vestal tries to stop her, but she can't and Enterprise runs away.

Vestal: Damn! What's wrong with that woman!?

POV FIRST PERSON

I was walking through the shopping area, however, I felt that someone was watching me, but when I turned to see, there was no one, I guess I am under surveillance, so I ignored it, but I was curious who is the person who is watching me. I was following, so when the opportunity comes I will take it on.

As I continued walking I reached the port and kept walking, in that I meet Hornet while dragging Hamman.

Me: Hi Aunt Hornet, what's up?

Hornet: Let's have some fun at the beach.

Hamman: But I don't want to go!

Hornet: You're very stressed and worried, that's why I'm dragging you to the beach, (Looks at me) By the way niece, do you want to come with me?

Me: Hmmm, well, I accept, after all I have nothing to do.

I followed Hornet dragging Hamman.

Me: By the way, or I'll go look for swimwear in my things.

Hornet: Yes, I'll go get mine too, we'll meet at the plaza in 30 minutes.

I said goodbye to Hornet and walked towards my ship and when I arrived I went to the captain's room where I opened the closet door.