CHAPTER 8

POV THIRD PERSON

At the base of Azur Lane Wales and Cleveland they are now receiving the new guest, the guest descends from an aircraft carrier that is anchored in the port, the woman wears an elegant white dress and on her head she has a colored hat. white, behind her walks a very shy girl.

Wales: Long time no see Illustrious.

At that the woman called Illustrious smiles and returns the greeting.

Illustrious: Oh, it's an honor that you, Your Majesty, come to see me.

Wales: Please stop, you're embarrassing me a bit. But hey, welcome Illustrious.

Illustrious: Good morning Prince of Wales, it is a pleasure to see you again. (Looks at Cleveland) And who are you?

Cleveland: (Briskly) Good morning, this is Cleveland, Cleveland-class light cruiser, it's my pleasure.

In that Cleveland sees the girl who is behind Illustrious, the girl seeing her, she hides behind Illustrious, this situation makes Cleveland a little uncomfortable.

Illustrious: Sorry, she's kind of shy, she's a Unicorn, she's a light aircraft carrier, and I'm her tutor and teacher.

Cleveland: (Smiling) Nice to meet you.

POV FIRST PERSON

One of my F-18s had arrived at the base in Pearl Harbor and now the plane is doing a reconnaissance at the Azur Lane base, first I have to confirm the situation and that the place I am going is not a threat to me, due to that my plane flies at a great height, my plane is undetectable to the human eye and to radars, for that reason my plane has not been detected so far.

Enterprise: Now how am I going to introduce you to my friends? (Sigh)

It seems that Enterprise has already processed all the information I told it about myself.

Me: You should introduce me as any friend.

Enterprise: (altered) Don't be silly! You are my daughter from another world! How do you think I can explain all this!? To begin with, I was never good at giving explanations, nor was I good at giving lectures and writing reports. What you ask of me is almost impossible for me!

Me: Ok, in that case just introduce me and then I'll take care of everything.

Enterprise: (concerned look) Are you sure?

Me: (Smiling) Don't worry, if everything goes well, I'll be together with my mother.

Enterprise: (That look of hers, reminds me of my past self, a naive fool without knowing what's going on)

Me: (From Enterprise's expression, she's probably thinking: "That look of hers reminds me of my past self, a naive fool unaware of what's going on.")

Enterprise: Well, since I'm feeling better, it's time to...

Me: (interrupting Enterprise) No, you have to rest, I don't want my mother to kill herself for going into battle without any preparation.

Enterprise: Hey! We are weapons, our duty is to fight.

Me: (irritation) Are you going to start that again? Are you a masochist?

Enterprise: (Doubts) Masochistic me?

Me: Rest in bed.

Enterprise: Don't raise your voice to your mother.

Me: (Maternal and murderous look) Rest in bed until you recover. Let me understand?

Enterprise: (shudders in fear) It's okay... (sighs) Damn, my daughter is bossing me around.

Me: I'm doing it for your own good, you'll thank me later.

Enterprise pouts which almost kills me with diabetes, but I somehow force her to sleep for her to recover.

AZUR LANE BASE

Wales, Cleveland, and Illustrious discuss the current situation at the base.

Illustrious: Hood and the other girls will be here in 2 days, also our queen will be in this base.

Wales: (Shock) The queen? Why was I not informed of something so important?

Illustrious: This is due to a diplomatic tension between Iron Blood and our nation, there was a high possibility that our information would leak to Iron Blood, also, due to a fleet reassignment issue at this base, the lack of personnel is obvious and well... you know the rest.

Wales: I understand.

Illustrious: But I think we should focus on the Sakura empire, after all in the last two years they've been doing some really weird stuff.

Wales: As expected, if they do an offensive operation, this base will be their first target to attack, we must strengthen the defenses of this base.

Illustrious: (Wistfully) Why wage a pointless war?

Wales: (Thoughtfully) I guess it's because of ambition or greed, you know, war never changes no matter the time.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................