CHAPTER 13

POV FIRST PERSON

The base at Pearl Harbor was attacked, I didn't think I would experience a Pearl Harbor attack. Now the attack on the base is over and now I concentrate on the introductions.

Enterprise: It may surprise you a bit, this woman is USS Enterprise, she is an Enterprise from another world.

Wales: (Shock) NANIIIIIIIII!?

Cleveland: (Shock) An Enterprise from another world?

Wales: How!? How did you meet her?

Enterprise: She saved me from a siren ambush and she treated my wounds.

Me: Good morning, this is USS Enterprise CVN-65, Enterprise class aircraft carrier, nice to meet you.

Wales: (Confused) I'm Prince of Wales, King George V-class battleship, my pleasure.

Cleveland: (confused) I'm Cleveland. Nice to meet you.

Wales: Are you an Enterprise-class aircraft carrier? Aren't you from the Yorktown class?

Me: No, I'm a one-of-a-kind carrier, in a nutshell I don't have any sisters, I'm an only child.

At that Maverick transforms into an eagle and lands on my shoulder, I have to admit Maverick's skills as he didn't hit me with his wing landing in a very small space.

Cleveland: (shocked) Wow, you got an eagle too.

Me: (Smiling) Yes, his name is Maverick, he is my bodyguard.

Wales: By the way, you have some very strange planes, they have a very siren-like configuration.

Me: You're wrong, those planes were built by my country, that plane that faced the planes of the first division is a Grumman F-14 Tomcat, the F-14 is a supersonic two-seat fighter with heavy variable geometry wings, of long range and twin engine, designed by Grumman for the United States Navy. The primary purpose of the Tomcat was the defense of the naval fleet, and its secondary objectives could include escorting bombers and later attacking ground targets.

Wales: (Taking in information) Wait Enterprise, don't talk so fast I can't take in all the information.

Me: I'm sorry.

Cleveland: (Confused) By the way Enterprise CVN-65, what shall we call you? After all speaking to you we could confuse you with Enterprise CV-6.

Me: (smiles) Call me Maverick.

Cleveland: In that case I'll call you Enty.

Me: (Annoyance) Oi.

Cleveland: I can't call you Maverick since your eagle is called Maverick. By the way Enty, how did you come here?

Enterprise: Apparently she in her world faced a siren fleet and the sirens used a new weapon that made Enty end up here.

Cleveland: I see.

Wales: Well, I already understood everything you meant Enty-san, You said that your planes are supersonic, right?

Me: Yes, that's correct. By the way, shouldn't we help wounds?

Wales/Enterprise/Cleveland: It's true!

Me: Did they forget about them?

At that Wales and Cleveland hurried to a location in the harbor to coordinate the rescue of the injured Kansen.

Me: Mother, we have to help the wounds, can you help me?

Enterprise: Yes, I help you...

At that Enterprise wobbles a bit and falls, I manage to catch her before she falls.

Me: (Concern) I think you're not well, I'll take you to the infirmary.

At that Enterprise stops and pulls me away.

Enterprise: I'm fine, let's go help the others.

In that Enterprise moves away to help the wounded, I ignored her and also started to help the wounded, I looked around and I could see that the base was burning in fire in some areas near the port and there are many ships seriously damaged and half sinking, some ships are also on fire from the bombs that hit their decks, without a doubt it is a scene from hell.

Me: (shocked) Is this how the sailors who survived the Perl Harbor attack must have felt?

I summoned a zodiac boat and started piloting it and rescued the kansen I saw that were unconscious in the sea and then took them to the base infirmary.

THIRD PERSON POV

Wales and Illustrious watch the appalling spectacle as they coordinate the rescue operation and damage report.

Wales: We were caught off guard, I didn't expect the empire to attack us in such an untimely way.

Illustrious: Not a surprise, since the empire is in league with Iron Blood, but...

In that siren ships that were disabled were finished sinking.

Wales: Are they even aware of how dangerous it is to use siren technology?

Illustrious: Let's focus on repairing the base and getting all ships that were damaged in this ambush operational.

Wales: Yes. This time Eagle Union's Enterprise saved us from this attack.

Illustrious: Yes, but do you know who that girl is who scared and humiliated the first division?

Wales: Apparently she's an Enterprise from an alternate universe, I've heard from Enterprise that she was in a war against the sirens too, but something happened that was moved here, we'll talk about that later.

TO BE CONTINUE........................................