CHAPTER 57

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: Hmmmm, today was a very tiring day. (Sigh) It was a headache to analyze that siren thing. Well, WOW!

Today was a tiring day and I can finally feel my left hand.

ROASDAJKFBW!

Right before I throw myself on the bed, I hear multiple sounds of falling furniture and crashing sounds.

Me: What was that sound?

The sound was not normal, it is as if someone was destroying the furniture or throwing it on the floor, without a doubt someone has problems controlling stress or anger, in case of doubt I unholstered a colt 1911 and went out to investigate, it took me 2 minutes to arrive to the place and when I went up to the third floor in the hallway I saw Enterprise lying on the floor unconscious.

Me: Mother!

I checked her vitals and she is fine, however she is burning with a fever, using my digital laser thermometer I could see that she is 40°C, simply put, she is about to convulse if the temperature continues to rise.

[41°C]

Me: Shit, no time to call Vestal.

I carried Enterprise to her room as fast as I could and summoned a small bag of ice, wrapped it in a towel and put it on my mother's forehead, the minutes passed and I had already called Vestal, fortunately the fever of my mother has gone down.

THIRD POV

Enty is sleeping in a chair while resting her head on Enterprise's bed, she had stayed up all night taking care of her mother, Enty was so tired that she didn't feel that Vestal and Belfast are talking.

Vestal: Enty has been taking care of Enterprise all night, it is obvious that she is very tired.

Belfast: Yes, she is very magnanimous, even though she had worked late, she stayed up all night, I will take care of Enterprise.

Vestal: Yes. Thank you very much, I still have repair work.

Belfast: Yes.

The door closes and Belfast looks at the scene, she is slightly moved, since here it only seemed like the angelic scene of a daughter taking care of her mother.

Enterprise: (waking up) Ungh!

Enterprise slowly gets up.

Enterprise: (doubtful) What was it? What happened?

Belfast: (Disgusted) It seems that you fell unconscious in the corridor, you were burning with a fever well above 40°C, if it wasn't for your daughter who helped you now you would be in the morgue.

In that Enterprise looks at her side and she sees her daughter sleeping peacefully at her side.

Belfast: This is a result of having a very unhealthy lifestyle.

Enterprise: (Depressed) I've hurt my daughter, I'm a lousy mother... (Recalling last night's events) Was that a dream? No, that actually happened.

Me: (waking up) Ungh, good morning.

Belfast: Good morning Enty-san.

Me: Good morning, Mother.

Enterprise: Good morning.

Me: how do you feel?

Enterprise: I'm fine.

Me: Are you sure?

Enterprise: Yes, my fever went down a lot, I already feel fine.

Enterprise scrambles to her feet and she loses her balance, but she is grabbed by Enty.