CHAPTER 21

POV FIRST PERSON

My 4 E-2Cs are looking for the Iron Blood fleet, fortunately it didn't take me long to find them, since the Iron Blood fleet has lost two bomber squadrons, it is likely that they will stop their war push quickly and be more cautious from now on.

Me: I have located the enemy Iron Blood fleet.

Cleveland: (Surprise) So fast?

Me: Yes, that easy and simple, we will divide the fleet. Carolina, I want you to lead Enterprise, Wasp, Atlanta, Javelin and Laffey. Cleveland and Ranger, you will be in my fleet. That's it, attack and repel the enemy with all your power.

All: Understood!

Cleveland: One thing before we start.

Me: What is it?

Cleveland: Why does our fleet contain fewer ships than Carolina's?

Me: It's that my strength is equivalent to a force of 3 aircraft carriers from your world, for that reason our fleet is smaller, and even though I'm so powerful I still need an escort like you Cleveland.

Cleveland: Got it.

Me: Another question?

Since no one told me any other doubts, I assumed that everyone had understood my plan.

Me:  Good! Go to your posts!

All: OHHH!

I walk over to the chair Enterprise was tied to and let go of her, my mom stops and gives me a very cold look.

Enterprise: This time you did go too far daughter.

Me: Revenge for also tying me up and leaving me lying in the middle of the sea.

Enterprise: That was your punishment for contradicting me, when we get back I'll teach you a good lesson.

Me: (giggles) You're more likely to get a reprimand from Vestal-san, after all you ended up going headlong into a battle when you shouldn't have.

Enterprise: We are...

Me: (Furious) Enough with that shit that makes me tired! Why the fuck do you always say you're a weapon!? We have human bodies! We can speak, think and have feelings!

Enterprise: You don't know anything about me! You know nothing about me! You don't know what I suffer! You are an idiot who does not value anything! Surely you were raised in a golden cradle and never suffered a loss!

In that Enterprise runs away while summoning her rigging and begins to sail through the ocean.

Me: (melancholy look) Mother, I did not grow up in a golden cradle and I saw many very special people die.

The girls were in a state of shock looking at what just happened.

Carolina: (Uncomfortable) I think having a family fight here is a very bad idea.

Me: Don't worry, I'm already used to having this type of confrontation. Girls I think you should go after Enterprise, after all a carrier shouldn't sail without an escort.

Caroline: Yes! Do you understand girls? We have to go after Enterprise to protect it!

All: OHHHH!

Carolina, Wasp, Atlanta, Javelin and Laffey Jumped into the sea while summoning their rig.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. .........