CHAPTER 10

POV FIRST PERSON

I monitor the entire state of war from the CIC of my ship, on the radar I can see my mother and my planes.

Me: (sigh) I didn't expect my mother to be so reckless as to attack without any support...come to think of it, why doesn't she deploy her fighter?

The reason for the existence of an aircraft carrier is to have the ability to carry warplanes to a place of conflict and to have the ability to attack targets at long distances, I really do not understand the reason that my mother does not use the warplanes at long range. distance.

Me: [Alpha Squad, destroy the enemy]

[Received]

My planes got close to the enemy and at a distance of 100 km my planes fired the anti-ship missiles, this time I didn't want to do close combat as I don't want to risk losing my planes.

On the radar I could see the trajectory of the missiles that are guided by the E-2C, my E-2C plane is the one that coordinates the targets to avoid overlapping targets.

[ Countdown: 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Impact]

[The E-2C aircraft with signature direct hits on enemy ships]

Me: Any survivors?

[All Ships were sunk]

Me: Good. [Alpha Squad, return to resupply]

[Copied, Alpha squad returning to base]

Me: Well, I think it's time to call mother. [Hello mother, I have already eliminated the enemy, please come back.]

Enterprise: (shocked) [Did you take out the enemy so quickly?]

Me: [Have you already forgotten the performance of my planes?]

Enterprise: Ok, I got it.

Me: [Come back at once, you're hurt, it's not good for you to move a lot]

Enterprise: [We are weapons, our obligation is to fight]

Me: (Fury) I've had enough with that phrase, I think I'm going to bring it here the hard way.

I summoned my rig and started chasing her.

pov third person

In a place far from the base, there is a cliff which from there gives a panoramic view of the entire base, on this cliff Ayanami is admiring the landscape, in that she feels that something hits her leg, when she lowers her gaze she sees a stuffed unicorn

Ayanami: A stuffed animal?

In that the unicorn began to move desperately.

Ayanami: Apparently I think it's a pretty rare animal.

Unicorn: ¡YUU-CHAN!

In that Ayanami sees three girls running to her position, Ayanami gets defensive thinking that they discovered her.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan, I finally found you.

Ayanami lowers her guard since it seems her spy cover is not exposed yet, Ayanami returns the stuffed animal to Unicorn and Unicorn is very happy.

Unicorn: (Looks at Ayanami) Thank you so much for finding my friend.

Ayanami: I didn't do anything for you to thank me for, I just ran into her when she suddenly hit my leg.

Javelin: Thank you very much for finding our friend, ah, my name is Javelin.

Laffey: (wakes up) I'm Laffey... (falls asleep)

Unicorn: I am Unicorn.

Javelin: May we know your name?

At that Ayanami hesitates for a moment and when Ayanami was about to introduce herself...

¡ZZOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

A thing happens at high speed scaring Javelin and her friends, when Javelin looks around, she noticed that Ayanami had disappeared.

AZUR LANE BASE NEARBY FOREST

On a tree branch Ayanami is standing on one of the branches while reporting.

Ayanami: [This is Ayanami reporting]

??: [How many times do I have to tell you to use the code name? We are on an espionage mission, communications can be intercepted by the enemy]

The unknown woman's tone is one of disgust.

Ayanami: [Sorry, this is Rei reporting, I have a general understanding of the base, I've also studied maritime traffic.]

??: [Well, we also finished the preparations, we meet at T 35 (Minutes)]

Ayanami: [I understand]

Communication is cut off.

Far from the coast there are two women with fox ears and tails, they are Kaga and Akagi.

Kaga: Phoenix, we are ready.

Akaki: Kaga? What is the battle supposed to be?

Kaga: Sister Akagi, the code.

Akagi: The battle is to hurt, the battle is to be hurt, A battle is an exchange of pain, (sits behind Kaga and hugs her from behind) Through the pain we will feel each other's feelings.

Kaga: (Gets her up) I don't understand your philosophy sister, I only destroy my enemies, nothing more.

The sky begins to fill with clouds.

Akagi: You're very cold.

Akagi raises her left hand and a black mental cube appears and behind them appear multiple siren vessels.

Akagi: Let the war begin.

AZUR LANE HEAD OFFICE

In the Wales office, Illustrious and Cleveland talk.

Wales: By the way Cleveland, when is Enterprise coming?

Cleveland: (looking at the clock) This is weird, she must have arrived an hour ago, surely something must have happened

POV FIRST PERSON

Me: MPHMMMMMMMM! MPHMMMMMMMM! MPHMMMMMMMM!

Enterprise: That's what you get for trying to kidnap me!

I am tied hands and feet, also my mouth is covered with tape.

Enterprise: Did you forget that I am the original Lucky E? Luck is always on my side, that's why I've always survived the worst battles.

Counting, I started a pursuit to Enterprise and had caught up with her and tried hard to get her on my ship to take her to the infirmary to finish treating her injuries, but I think she activated her Skill and the situation was seen against me.

Enterprise: Now stay here and reconsider your actions.

Me: MPHMMMMMMMM! MPHMMMMMMMM! MPHMMMMMMMM! MPHMMMMMMMM! (HEY DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! THE ENEMY MAY ATTACK ME!)

Enterprise: I don't understand what you're saying, well, see you.

Me: MPHMMMMMMMM! (HEY THIS IS NOT A JOKE!)

And so Enterprise left me here lying in the sea and unable to defend myself if something bad happens.

Me: (Panic) (Now how do I free myself from these shackles?)

TO BE CONTINUE......................