CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON POV AZUR LANE HEAD OFFICE

In the Wales office, Illustrious and Cleveland talk.

Wales: By the way Cleveland, when is Enterprise coming?

Cleveland: (looking at the clock) This is weird, she must have arrived an hour ago, surely something must have happened

¡BANK!

In that the door opens wildly, the kansen who had opened the door untimely was London.

London: It's serious! The siren attack us!

Wales: (shocked) What!?

¡BBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

From outside the base several explosions began to be heard.

Wales: Intercept them immediately! This is not a simulacrum!

The girls rushed out of the command room, Cleveland also running outside.

Wales: At the worst time, the sirens attacking us now? Is it a coincidence?

Illustrious: (Thoughtfully) That's impossible... Too many coincidences to be lies.

As Cleveland arrives in port two siren planes target her and fire their machine guns.

¡TATATATATATATATATAA!

The shells of the siren planes fortunately hit the sand on the beach.

Cleveland: Cleveland Knights of the Seas!

In that the ship USS Cleveland anchored in the port begins to shine.

Cleveland: Entering the action!

In that Cleveland's ship fragments into hundreds of mental cubes and they equip Cleveland, Cleveland in her vision range sees a siren plane and she uses her cannons and shoots down the enemy plane and then she lands in the sea in a very cool.

Cleveland: (dodging the enemy attack) What do you think of the ultimate weapon to destroy siren?

In that a siren plane fires ASM missiles against Cleveland.

¡BBBOOOOOOMM!

An explosion resounded near Cleveland, but from the smoke of the explosion Cleveland emerged totally unharmed, Cleveland counterattacked and destroyed the plane that attacked her.

Cleveland: Those weapons are us with the power of warships embedded in our bodies!

At that moment all the kansen joined in the defense of the base and shot down several siren planes.

After a few minutes of serious fighting, the siren planes and ships began to retreat.

Javelin: Good! The enemy flees!

Cleveland: (smiling with relief) That's great, I hope nothing gets worse.

In that Cleveland sees that it started to rain flower petals.

Cleveland: (Doubtful) What is this?

???: Yes, we were created to fight against the siren, but because of the difference in politics, the four powers of the world were divided into two factions.

???2: One of them is limited to using the power created by humans to fight against the siren, Union and Royal.

???: The other faction is...

In that in the swirl of petals two aircraft carriers are shown and on the bow it has the cherry tree emblem.

Cleveland: (Bewildered) That emblem.