CHAPTER 31

POV FIRST PERSON

¡¡DJLKFOSDJF!

A high-pitched screech hits our eardrums, and I see that one of the siren ships is operational.

Me: One of the ships is operational!

Enterprise: Take care of first aid, I'll take care of this boy.

Enterprise jumps off the deck.

Me: Wait! Ping Hai! Hold the compress on your sister's wound!

Ping Hai obeys me and I run after my mother, my mother draws the enemy's attention and the enemy cannon points at her, my mother places herself in the blind spot of the enemy's cannon, in that she unfolds her cover so that their planes take off .

Me: She was able to deploy her planes?

¡PRSSHHHHHHH!

In that my mother's flight deck begins to break and throw lightning and sparks and she begins to scream in pain.

Me: This fool!

¡CLANCK!

The enemy separates their damaged cover and now the enemy has a clear shot at my mother and my mother is immobilized, I jumped off the cover while preparing all my armaments.

Me: [Alpha 2 fire all weapons at the enemy ship!]

[Alpha 1, got it]

My planes moved into position and fired anti-ship missiles at the enemy ship.

[Impact time 5 seconds]

¡BAM!

The enemy shot before it was eliminated.

Me: RIM-116 intercept the enemy shell! Sea Sparrow, illuminated radar, fire!

I fired all my missiles at the enemy projectile and then got between the enemy projectile and my mother to protect her.

¡BBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!

The enemy projectile was successfully intercepted, but it was so close that all my defensive weapons could not defend my mother.

¡BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Anti-ship missiles fired by my fighter jets hit the enemy ship and then it sinks

Me: (smile) It was very close, (Pleasant expression) but I liked that feeling of imminent death, it filled me with pleasure. (Looks at the camera) Let it be clear, I'm not a masochist, I like the feeling of danger and adrenaline.

I ran to help my mother who was lying in the sea.

Me: (worried) Mother! Mother! Wake up!

She opens her eyes weakly.

Enterprise: (raving) Sister Yorktown, is that you?

Me: I am your daughter.

Enterprise: Ah, it's you, what happened to the enemy?

Me: I just deleted them.

In that I see the state of my mother and she has second and first degree burns, this was undoubtedly due to the malfunction of her rigging, in that Belfast arrives to help.

Belfast: Are you okay?

Me: I do, but not my mother, Belfast please take care of the Dragon Empery girls, one of them is very injured.

Belfast: I understand.

Belfast begins treating the Chinese girls' wounds and I treat Enterprise's wounds.

TIME SKIP

Now we return to the base all the girls are on my ship, I am in the operating room of my ship treating my mother's wounds since some of them required surgery.

POV THIRD PERSON NURSING ENTERPRISE CVN-65

In the Belfast infirmary, she finished dressing Ning Hai's wounds.

Belfast: Alright, we're done,

NH: Thank you very much, I feel better now.

Belfast: Don't worry, without this kind of medical technology, it would be almost impossible for me to heal all your wounds at sea.

PH/HN: (bows) Thank you very much, you saved us.

Belfast: (smile) Don't thank me, thank Enty-san, if she hadn't been here, you and Enterprise would have died, and without her it would have been impossible for me to treat your wounds on the high seas.

NH/PH: Yes, we will.

TO BE CONTINUE.......................................