CHAPTER 30

THIRD PERSON POV

Wales looks out the window of her office.

Wales: The storm is stronger than usual.

BLANCK !!!

The door swings open wildly and Cleveland walks in without knocking on the door.

Cleveland: It's serious Wales!

Wales is a bit surprised at Cleveland's intrusion.

Wales: (Intrigued) What's going on?

Cleveland: We have received an SOS from the Dragon Empery fleet.

BLANCK!

The door opens again wildly and this time our protagonist is the one who enters wildly.

Wales: Now what is it?

Me: I just intercepted an SOS call from the Dragon Empery fleet!

Wales: (sigh) Luckily it was a repeated story and it was nothing else.

Me: Huh?

Wales: I just got word that the Dragon Empery fleet just got hit by the enemy and they called SOS, I was talking about that with Cleveland right now.

Me: Oh, I understand, in that case I offer myself as the leader of the rescue expedition.

Wales: I can't accept you going, you're a carrier and carriers can't operate in storms.

Me: (mocking tone) Huh? You call that blizzard a storm? I have operated my planes in much worse storms than this.

In that Wales and Cleveland are surprised.

Cleveland: Was that a lie?

Me: I'm not lying, it's reality.

Wales: (sigh) You're crazy, I see why you're called Enterprise. In the past, your mother also used to do such crazy maneuvers.

Me: Ehehehe, don't flatter me, I'm blushing with embarrassment.

Cleveland/Wales: It wasn't a compliment.

Wales: Ahem! Returning to the main topic, Enty-san, you will take a division of agile mobility ships and go to rescue Dragon Empery's fleet.

Enterprise: R, Come with me Cleveland.

BLANCK!

In that the door reopens wildly, this time it was Belfast that entered quickly.

Belfast: It's bad!!

Me/Wales/Cleveland: Now what?

Belfast: Due to my oversight, Enterprise-sama went alone to rescue Dragon Empery's fleet.

PANCK!

It was the sound of someone hitting the wall with great force.

Me: (Fury) That old hag of the devil, and in fact I told her to stay out of this. As soon as I see her, I'll have a serious talk with mother.

BLANCK!

The door quickly opens again, this time Vestal rushes into the office.

Vestal: (Altered) Are you here Enterprise-chan!?

Wales: Enterprise has set sail without authorization and has gone to rescue the rescue fleet.

In that Vestal gets furious and throws on the floor the French key that she had in her hand.

Vestal: THE F*KC ********** (Censored due to age restriction) *****!

And then Vestal walks out of the office while blowing fire from her head, but summing up what Vestal said: I'm going to kill her as soon as she comes back!