CHAPTER 17

POV FIRST PERSON

After a long day of helping in the repairs of the base, now I am giving myself a treat to enjoy a break, on the way I met my mother, she is as stubborn as ever, I told her to rest, but she did not tell me She listened, so I followed her because she worries me a lot, I don't want her to collapse due to lack of energy.

Enterprise: Why are you following me?

Me: I'm also heading where you're going, after all Javelin and Laffey are waiting for me.

Sure, I was lying and I couldn't think of a better excuse than this.

¡Gi! ¡Gi!

My eagle started talking to the Enterprise eagle, now that I remember, the Enterprise eagle is female and my eagle is male, it seems Maverick is trying to pick up the Enterprise eagle.

Me: (That Maverick is quite a conqueror)

However, the Enterprise eagle ignores him hurting Maverick's feelings.

(F in chat)

Then the eagle from Enterprise takes flight and begins to fly over us.

GGGIIIIIIIIII!

Enterprise's eagle gave a great screech.

Javelin: Oh! It's the eagle from Enterprise.

In that I turn to see and see Javelin and Laffey taking a break at the top of the mountain to which Enterprise walks.

Enterprise: So you didn't lie to me.

Me: (I didn't know those two were here, I guess it was luck) By the way, how long are you going to fight in such a reckless way as you have?

Enterprise: Don't bother me, that doesn't matter to you.

Me: Of course I care, you are a very special person to me, if you died, I couldn't bear to see you die.

Enterprise: I'm not going to die, I'm not weak.

Me: There are many ways to die without being on the front lines, one of them is working without rest or poor nutrition.

Enterprise: That's just a superstition of yours, we're warships, an object can't get sick or die from poor nutrition.

Me: You are more than a machine, you have a will and that makes you a human in every way.

Enterprise: Don't bother me with that again, I'm a carrier, not a human.

Me: (Sigh) (There is no way to cure this fool) I think you should go to a psychiatrist, you may have post traumatic stress.

Enterprise: (Annoyed) Fuck me! An object like me cannot suffer from psychological disorders!

At that Enterprise pushes me and I fall backwards to the ground and Enterprise runs away.

Me: Damn, that hurt me, I don't know where she got all that strength from.

I got up with some difficulty and sat up, in that Javelin comes running.

Javelin: (concerned) Are you okay?

Me: Yes, I'm fine, I'm just sore from the fall.

Javelin: I'm so glad to hear that, what happened? Did you fight with your mother?

Me: It seems that way, I just told her that she is being very reckless and not taking care of herself, that alone was enough to push me.

Laffey: I'm sure she's upset about her sister.

Me: Yes, I have heard that she is like this since her sister was seriously injured.

Javelin: By the way, what were you doing here?

Me: I was in my free time and I was following my mother since I was worried about her, but I think it's impossible for me to follow her anymore.

GRROOOAOAAA!

At that my stomach growls with hunger, that embarrassed me a bit, after all I haven't had lunch.

Javelin: Wow, looks like you're a little hungry.

Me: (embarrassed) Yes, a little.

Laffey: Do you want some?

Laffey pulls out a Sandwich from her lunchbox.

Me: No need, surely you must be hungry too.

From my pocket I take out my leftover breakfast food and show the two destroyers.

Javelin: (Excited) Wow, so much food.

Me: If you want I can invite you a little.

Javelin: (eyes sparkle) It would be my pleasure!

And so the girls and I ate together.

TIME SKIP

We had already finished eating and I conversed with the two destroyers about various meaningless topics.

¡CLING!

Me: Huh?

Javelin: What's up?

Me: This is bad, my early warning plane has intercepted a communication from Red Axis. They will attack the main Eagle Union fleet!

Javelin: (shocked) What?

Laffey: We have to report it.

TIME SKIP

We're in Wales's office now.

Wales: Is that true? Is the Eagle Union fleet going to be attacked?

Me: Indeed, I intercepted the communication from the Sakura empire, apparently the aircraft carriers Zuikaku and Shokaku will make a joint attack with the Iron Blood fleet tomorrow morning, the time has not yet been confirmed, but we can say that the Eagle Union's main fleet is going to be attacked.

Wales: (Thoughtfully) Hmmmm, we should definitely move now, unfortunately we can't tell the Eagle Union fleet because it may be intercepted by the enemy, well we're going to deploy a carrier strike fleet, Enty I want you to lead that fleet .

Me: Got it, in that case I'd like Cleveland, Laffey, Javelin, Atlanta, Ranger and Wasp to join me.

Wales: Yes, prepare to intercept immediately.

Ranger/Atlanta/Wasp: Got it!

Me: Ranger, please inform the girls who will participate in this operation.

Ranger: Okay.

BALN!

The door suddenly swings open wildly, then Illustrious enters the pale face.

Wales: (Concerned) Now what happened?

Illustrious: Enterprise has just set sail for the Eagle Union fleet! Plus Laffey, Javelin and Cleveland are following her!

Me: (Face palm) Damn and what I needed, girls can you set sail now?

Ranger: No we can't, we need to resupply.

Carolina: I can set sail now.

Me: Well, in that case, North Carolina come with me.

Ranger: We'll join in as soon as we're done resupplying.

Caroline: Yes.

Me: I'll wait for you then!

And so we left the office to help the Eagle Union fleet.

TO BE CONTINUE.................................