Siblings

It was a random day in their life with Ram being in office and Priya being busy with her classes.
Ram was working in his cabin, when his cabin door flung open. He turned to see shivi standing infront of him with a huge smile plastered on her face.
Ram: shivi
Ram went and hugged his baby sister before making her settle in the three seater sofa in his cabin.
Ram: what are you doing here? Everything is fine right.
Shivi: Bhai relax, everything is fine. I just came to see my brother. Am I not allowed to come here?
Ram: I didn't mean like that bache. Now tell me what will you like to have. How did you come? Ghar pe sab teek haina?
Shivi: Everyone is fine and I came in taxi. I don't need anything. Infact I bought you something.
Saying so she opened her bag and took out a box. She gave the box to ram and asked him to open.
Ram opened the box to found carrot halwa.
Ram: wow! carrot halwa, did Meera ma made this for me?
Shivi : Bhai I made this for you
Saying so she hit him lightly
Ram: shiviiii, tum?
Shivi: haan mein. First time I made this and that's why I came to give it to you. Now taste it and tell me how is it.
While both shivi and Ram were busy with each other, shubu who came out after the end of his meeting saw them with eachother. Without thinking much, he went towards Ram's cabin to talk to them.
Shubu: shiviii what are you doing here?
Saying so he sat near by Ram.
Shivi: Arey I should ask you this. What are you doing here?
Shubu: I came for a meeting.
Shivi: oh okey. I came to see Ram bhai. Bhai come on taste and tell me
Shubu: now I understand why Bhai is looking so nervous.
Saying so he laughed, which made shivi to give an angry glare to her second brother.
Shivi: Bhai, Are you nervous to eat my food?
Ram: aise kuch nahi bache. I will more than glad to eat the food made by my sister.
Shivi: see that's my Bhai.
Shubhu: ohh please, okey go ahead Bhai. Eat without worry if you faint I will take you to the hospital
Saying so he winked at Ram, who in reply muttered a please save me shubu if anything happens to me, which made shubu to laugh out loud.
Shivi: what did you say Bhai
Ram: I asked him to not to tease you.
For which shubhu grinned at him.
Shivi: now come on Bhai, I will feed you with my hands.
Shivi fed ram a spoonful of halwa
Shivi: how is it Bhai?
Ram: fantastic shivi, I have never ate such a sweet halwa.
Shivi: I know you like extra sweetness that's why I added extra sugar than the measurement that bhabhi said.
Ram don't know whether to laugh or cry seeing his baby sister as the halwa was too sweet for him ( who actually loves extra sweet). But he just smiled at his sister as she did it for him with love. Shubhu controlled his laugh seeing their bhai's face.
Ram: arey shivi, why don't you feed to shubhu.
Shubhu: No no I'm fine. I don't like sweet.
Ram: aise kaise shubhu
Saying so Ram fed him a spoon full of halwa which shubhu ate while making wierd face.
Shubu: why don't you taste the halwa you made.
Shubhu fed a spoonful of halwa to their sister.
Shivi: It is good, just added extra sugar for Ram bhai as he likes it.
Shubu: Then we should feed Bhai as he is the one who loves sweet very much in our family.
Saying so shubhu and shivi fed ram the halwa once more.
Ram: arey yaar bas bhi karo. I'm full. I will get diabetes if I ate one more spoon.
Which made shubu to laugh out loud as finally ram said the truth. While shivi started beating shubu as his laugh irritated her the most which he dodged using ram as his shield as he was the one sitting in the middle of his brother and sister. Ram was trying to stop both of them but can't as they were busy fighting.
And that's how Ram's friend saw him, laughing with his siblings.
Brindha took a photo of three and sent it to priya. They have never seen these three behaving like a normal siblings. They are glad for Ram as finally he is getting to enjoy these trivial fights which he secretly longed for.  They stood at the entrance and was admiring the trio.
Ram saw them standing there and called bri to him
Ram: Jaan please save me, these two shaitan's are making me tired.
Bri: haan haan, shivi why don't feed adi as he always loves to sweet?
Shivi: Really, adi Bhai I have for you saying so she fed adi,Kunal ,vik and finally a spoonful to brindha also.
Only spoonful of halwa is remaining, I will feed that to bhabhi.
Ram: arey shivi, I will have that. It will be too late when she comes.
By saying this ram ate the last spoon as he know his wife won't be able to tolerate this sweetness.
Shubhu: Did you see, how bhai saved bhabhi from shivi's cooking skills.
Listening to him, Ram gave an embarrassed smile as his friends to joined shubu to tease him.After teasing Ram,
Bri: guys let's have the lunch together what say?
Shivi: I'm in di
Ram: okey, then let me order some food and Priya did made briyani today.
Kunal: bhabhi's briyani is my favourite. Briyani is for me. You guys order for youself outside.
Adi: arey even I want briyani only.
Bri: guys shut up, we can share everything. I will call Priya and ask her to join us.
Brindha was going to call Priya when Ram stopped her.
Ram: bri, she will be in class now so she won't attend any call. She should be free in 30 minutes. Let's arrange the lunch first and then we can call her. she would get free by the time we call her.
He realised what he was telling when he saw the face of his friends, he cursed under his breath as he know he is going to be teased mercilessly.
Bri: Adi, you learn something from Ram. See him, he know everything about his wife and you don't even remember that I'm coming here today when I informed you just three hours back.
Adi: baby woh..
Bri: shut up. See my Jaan, he has his wife's schedule in fingertip when he won't even remember his own schedule before.
Adi: what you are saying is so true baby.
Vik: Ram give me some tips  man.
Ram: guys enough, she just informed me when I called her an hour back. Shit.. ram bit his tongue as he is helping them to make fun of him.
Bri: see he is talking to his wife every  hour and you adi never answer my call
Adi: Ram I'm going to kill you man..
Ram: I'm going to order food. Shivi what do you want bache?
Shivi: Bhai I need Chinese and I need some pastries.
Ram: Good idea, I will ask Sara di to bring some pastries. Shubhu what you need?
Shubhu: No no I'm fine, I will have it with my friends.
Ram: we are not compelling you shubhu but we would love to have you with us.
Shubhu: will eat with you guys some other day.
Shubu said bye and went out. While Ram kept looking at him.
Bri: He will come around Jaan.
Ram smiled at bri and asked her to call Sara di and Priya.
Brindha nodded and called Sara while shivi called her bhabhi. Boys were busy arranging the food, they decided to have in their conference room as that will be spacious. It was easy for them to call sandy as she worked there.
While Priya coming towards his husband's office for lunch saw shubhu going out.
Priya: shubham
Shubhu: ji
Priya: where are you going at this time?
Shubhu: To have lunch bhabhi
Priya: why don't you join us ?
Shubhu: it's okey bhabhi, I will join you guys another time. Today I will have it with my friends.
Priya: oh okey.
Shubhu: see you bhabhi.
Priya: shubham don't mistake me, but I insist you to have lunch today with us. Shivi is also there. Your brother will be happy if you are also there.
Shubhu: ji bhabhi.
Priya: Thank you so much. Come let's go.
Actually even shubhu want to have lunch with them but felt little awkward in joining them. Now when his bhabhi called him, he accepted it as he felt little comfortable around her unconsciously.
Shivi who saw Priya and shubu
Shivi: shubhu tu yahan?
Priya: I invited him to have lunch with us and he accepted it.
Shivi: wow, it will be fun. Come let's go to conference room.
Shivi dragged shubhu with her to the conference room.
It was only ram and his wife standing inside his cabin
Ram stood infront of Priya and said thank you biwi looking into her eyes,
While Priya smiled at him.
Soon everyone settled in their seat and started having their lunch.
Priya sat near shubhu as she felt the need to take care of him.
Priya: shubham would you like to have briyani?
Shubhu: ji bhabhi.
Priya smiled at him and served him the dishes he had asked.
Kunal: bhabhi even I need
Vik: Priya even I need
Soon Priya started serving everyone along with brindha and Sara di.
Ram kept observing his wife, she was taking care of shubhu like a mother.
She kept on refilling his plate before he can ask anything as Shubhu was little hesitant to ask in the beginning. Towards the end of the lunch, he began to open up with everyone.
Everyone had a blast. Their lunch treat turned into a mini party.
After completing lunch, they had the dessert that Sara brought for them.
Shubu: This pastry is amazing, now I understand why Bhai is often seen in the cafe.
Everyone laughed hearing him.
Shivi: bhabhi your briyani is outstanding.
Shubhu: shivi we are lucky, we would get to eat often as bhabhi lives with us.
Shivi: you shutup, Meera bua cooks awesome.
Both started their bickerings while everyone smiled at them.
After a while, everyone started moving out to do their work.
Priya said bye to everyone and started moving out as she is already 15 minutes late for her class. When she was about to enter the lift.
Shubhu: bhabhi
Priya: kya hua shubham.
Shubhu: nothing it's just that
Priya: you can share anything with me.
Shubhu just moved forward and gave Priya a brief hug.
Shubhu: Thank you bhabhi, today I enjoyed a lot with you all and I felt very comfortable because of you. Thank you for making me comfortable.
Priya: you are also my brother shubham. So no need of any thanks. Just be yourself and do what gives you real happiness.
Shubhu nodded in reply .
Priya: Then I will get going. Will see you in home.
Shubhu: bye bhabhi.
Priya: bye.
And this conversation was witnessed by Ram who came to give Priya's phone which she forgot. He smiled seeing her retreating figure.
He then asked tarun to go and return the phone to priya.
Then the remaining day went smoothly. Ram and Priya had the dinner with their family as today Ram came during their dinner time as he came late due to a meeting.
After completing their dinner, both ram and Priya lied on their sides of the bed silently.
Ram after contemplating for sometime, turned towards Priya and dragged her into arms.
Priya was startled at first, then relaxed under his touch. Priya was partially laying upon Ram with her head on his chest while his arms around her hugging tightly.
Ram: I'm very happy today Priya, your presence is what making my life a complete one. Thank you for being there for me.
Ram kissed the top of her head before tightening his grip around her.
Priya: This is my family to and no need of thanks as you deserve this. Brindha sent me an picture of you three siblings Masti.
And then Ram proceeded to explain what all happened before she joined them for lunch happily
Priya hugged ram tightly listening to his happy voice which made Ram to tightened his hug while he kept on sharing about everything with his wife.
Soon both Mr and Mrs. Kapoor slept peacefully in eachother's embrace.