LoVe..

This chapter contains Mature content, who are not comfortable can skip it.

Do listen to the music.
Song credit: YouTube.

Ram and Priya have now settled into their routine well. But for the last three weeks they have been so busy with their professional life that they can't give each other their time. Ram was busy with two foreign projects which demands almost all his time while Priya was busy with her exam duties. His surprise for her is still remaining as a surprise as he can't take some lone time with her. His only solace was sleeping taking her in his arms. They did have some stolen kisses and brief hugs but they have not got the time to relax with each other.
It was a Saturday night,
Priya sat in the balcony attached with their room thinking about her husband. A warm smile spread across her beautiful face remembering him not willing to go to office today when he came to know about her holiday. He kept on begging her to allow him to take his leave but she never allowed him to do that since she know today's meeting is very important for them,they have been preparing hard nearly a month for this meeting . Yesterday they had the dinner with their friends and everyone teased adi for being a nervous wreck. And here her husband talking about taking leave. Priya thought If adi got a wind of Ram talking about not attending today's meeting, she know for sure adi would get heart attack. Adi was so nervous , when her husband is the one, who is going to lead the meeting. She loved his confidence when it comes to business. She never believed when their friends told about her husband behaving more strict in meetings than her as she saw ram only with this goofiness. After his birthday, everything changed for good. The dynamics in their relation got changed. Ram became more bubbly after his birthday, he really seemed more happy with passing days. Ram started being more playful with her, he was always around her whenever he can.
Suddenly Priya remembered brindha's talk.
Flashback:
One fine day, it's decided that dinner will be done at brindha's house. After finishing dinner, the boy's sat in the living and were talking while she and Brindha were busy clearing the dining table. That's when she saw Brindha looking at her husband with tears. So she went near her and asked the matter
Priya: kya hua brindha?
Brindha: you know Priya the ram we are seeing now is the ram we know. He will always be that hyper active kid. The Ram we know is the bundle of joy. We lost that charming, ever smiling ram for some years, our prayers have always been that we need our old ram back. You know priya I would have even be happy if ram had became an angry person after his heartbreak. But he never showed his hurt to anyone, he had developed his helping tendency and became more smiling after that which hurts us more because we can clearly see his facade as his eyes lost its life, his smile had lost its sparkle, his lovely face lost his sweet charm. No one will understand the facade that he had put around him. He won't even listen to us in this matter. But now I can see the sparkle and life in eyes, he seemed to genuinely enjoy this life. Thanks to you Priya for becoming the anchor we were in need. Saying this she hugged Priya with tears. Priya to hugged her.
Seeing them hugging each other ram started teasing them followed by others which made them part from the hug and smile.

She smiled thinking how they both have become dependent on each other without realising.
Her day starts with looking at his innocent face and ends in his arms.
She blushed thinking how he always had his ways to be with her.
She never thought she will be this happy in her married life. She started blooming in his affection.
Her past had taught her to be tough and strong to survive in this ruthless world but her husband taught her to enjoy this life. He had managed to bring back the lost child in her effortlessly.She felt blessed to have him in her life.

She came out of her thoughts, when there was a knock on their door. It was tharun who bought their food. She thanked him for bringing their food. Tharun went away after keeping the food on the table smiling at Priya.
Priya saw the time and chided herself for being busy in her thoughts as Ram will be back in an hour. Now she got less time to get ready but she also know that she can't help herself when the thoughts were about her husband.
Priya had planned a special dinner for her husband as she had forced him to go for the office.
She started arranging, after 40 mins of tiring work, she was satisfied with the outcome, then decided get ready before the arrival of her husband.