Best Gift

This update is pretty long, nearly more than 4350 words. Do take a minute to comment, it preety disappointing to see the monotone response. I lost my interest in writing. That's why I took more time to complete this. Sorry to those who were really interested to read next, for this late update. Hope I compensated that with this long update. Enjoy reading.

Priya switched on the music in the car and started looking outside while Ram was driving little slowly as he want to cherish the moment. Priya noticed a shop selling gajra and asked Ram to stop the car.
Ram: what happened?
Priya: I want that
Saying so she pointed the gajra with a small shy smile making Ram to smile widely. He was more than happy to oblige. He asked her to stay in car and went to get the flower. He returned with the fresh gajra. Ram settled on the driver seat comfortably and turned to give the flower to her, she got that from him happily and pinned it on her hair. He grinned at her and clicked a picture while kissing her cheek. She sat there with her head bent in shyness. He cupped her face and pecked her forehead lovingly, while she hugged him tightly.

They straightened themselves after few moments enjoying in eachother's embrace and started their journey. Few minutes into the drive, Priya noticed the route he is taking and excitedly turned to him.
Priya: are we going to farm house?
Ram: yeah
Priya kissed his cheek in excitement making him amused with her antics.
Ram: looks like someone is in happy mood.
Priya: I love you Ram
Priya kept her head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around her , driving in one hand. He kissed the top of her head.
Ram: love you more meri jaan
Priya smiled and straightened herself as she didn't want to distract him.
Priya: now drive fastly.
Ram: ji madam.
Both smiled looking at each other.

Meanwhile at the party, shubu saw vedika and went to her followed by adi,vik,kunal and bri
Bri: so vedika, all set to go.
Shubu: ofcourse di look at the happiness in her face.
Kunal: love for your husband haan?
Kunal teased vedika using the exact words she used to them.
Vik: absolutely Kunal. See the blush.
Adi: yuck vik I think you need glasses more than me. You can't seem to differentiate between blush and embarrassment.
Vedika: enough, you are all crossing your limits.
Shubu: you made us cross all the damn limits. Don't even try to act smart.
Adi: we are watching you.
Bri: you can never touch our Ram and Priya till we are alive.
Kunal: and finally I feel so good to say this. Good bye vedika.
Vedika: Don't think you have won. Ram will always be there for me and I will make sure of it.
Vik: oh hello excuse me, Don't you think you are speaking too much.
Shubu: you are in no position to talk to us like this.
Bri: I don't think you can forget what happened in the morning this soon.
Adi: she won't baby. Because we won't let her forget anything.
Vedika glared at everyone and went away angrily not having any other option.

Once she left, all hugged shubu tightly  as it all happened because of him.
Adi: it's all because of you shubu.
Shubu: it will not be possible if you all didn't help me.

After completing dinner last night,  Ram and Priya went to their room. Once they left, Shubhu took his car keys and went to Adi's house after making a call asking Kunal and vik to assemble there.
Adi: shubu what happened?
Shubu: I need your help. I want that vedika out of the house tomorrow.
Bri: even we want that shubu. But we are stuck. Don't worry we will find some solution.
Shubu: I have an idea but I need some source and help.
Vik: we are there. Tell us.
Shubu explained the plan he had, everyone were apprehensive first but decided to give it a try as they want their best friends happiness. The whole night they worked hard to make their plan work, used whatever contacts, resources they can to get the work done. Around afternoon they collected everything they needed.
Shubu called vedika and Shashi to come to adi's house, first they refused then they come listening to the seriousness in shubu's voice. Vedika informed nandhini,so nandhini decided to go with vedika as shubu is on involved.
Shubu never gave a second glance to his mom.
Shashi:  Why did you call me here? And mind it don't waste my time.
Shubu: ofcourse I won't. I want your wife out of my house today.
Shashi: what?
Shubu: listen to me carefully Mr. Babbar, I WANT YOUR WIFE OUT OF KAPOOR MANSION IMMEDIATELY.
Shashi: like I said yesterday, That's not my problem. If you want you can send her out. I'm not involving this.
Shubu: even you don't want her in your life? That's very sad Vedika.
Shashi: what are you talking shubu?
Shubu: leave it that's not important now.
Shashi: then
Shubu: you see Mr. Shashi. I'm not like my brother who thinks only good for others. My brother only knows to believe his people blindly and love them. But you know I'm afterall nandhini Kapoor's blood, Wickedness,crookedness and manipulation is in my blood.