In sickness and In health

Nandini took her own sweet time to get up from her seat as she was enjoying the dull face of Ram's gang. She got happy seeing their sad face. She was about to get up from her seat, but stopped in her track, listening to the announcement.

Host: we request Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor, to come and recieve this award on behalf of Mr. Ram Kapoor

And that made a whole lot of change. Ram's friends started clapping so loudly making nandhini to fume. Brindha nudged Priya to go and get the award but Priya looked at brindha with worried face. Brindha just made her get up.

Priya nervously walked to the stage and recieved the award. Brindha casted a super teasing look to vedika who was looking red in anger. Finally Ram's friends were happy. They never expected this twist but was pleasantly surprised with Ram choosing Priya over his mom. Even though, they know Ram's affection for Priya but him choosing Priya over nandhini made them more happy. They looked at nandhini who maintained a straight face.

When Priya received the award vik,Kunal,shubu,bri and adi stood in their place cheering for both Ram and Priya.

Priya got the Mike when she was compelled to speak few words.

I'm very happy to see everyone appreciating Mr. Kapoor's hard work. I'm glad that his hard work have been paid off by this success. but this will not possible for Mr. Kapoor to achieve if he didn't get the support of our family.

Nandini smiled a little listening to the word family, thinking Priya will talk about her. Ram's friends didn't think anything bad. Everyone thought after family, she will thank friends but was surprised with her words.

Our family who is standing over there cheering for Mr. Kapoor's success like their's even in Mr. Kapoor's absence.

Everyone turned to look at the direction that Priya was pointing. Soon Everyone clapped for them too.

They are the one's who are responsible for whatever position that Mr. Kapoor is in today both professionally and personally by being with him in every mode of his life expecting only his happiness in return.

Ram's friends looked at Priya unexplainable emotion. They know the words she spoke were straight from not only her heart but also from Ram's heart.

I also want to thank everyone who worked with Mr. Kapoor on his behalf. Thank you.

Everyone clapped while Priya gave a small smile and got down from the stage. Bri hugged Priya happily while she smiled at her. Soon the ceremony got over on a good note. They clicked some selfies together. Bri took solo photos of Priya with the award to show Ram.

All were busy talking and enjoying the party, Priya sat there silently listening to their chats. Adi had enquired and confirmed that Ram's flight got delayed. So all relaxed knowing he is safe. Bri called Priya's family who congratulated and teased Priya about her speech on watching in tv. Priya didn't enjoy any of this due to her husband's absence. She just ended the call saying she will call them later and returned the phone to bri.

Priya noticed shubu speaking in the phone, she noticed the worried look in face listening to other person. She kept observing him. Shubu returned to their table after ending the call.
Priya: kya hua shubu, is everything alright?
Shubu: bhabhi where is your phone?
Priya: my phone
That's when she remembered switching it off as she got angry on her husband when her call went unanswered.
Priya: sayad charge nahi hai. Kyun kya hua shubu.
Adi: shubu is everything alright?
Shubu: woh tarun called me to inform that Bhai had returned home.
Adi: why are worried with this news?
Priya: is he fine?
Shubu: bhabhi, tarun said that Bhai is not feeling well