One year of togetherness

Pretty long update.., take a moment to share your views.

Ram smiled looking at Priya who was sitting in the couch and was surrounded by all the ladies. She looked nothing less than a blooming rose with her flushed face. Priya did made a eye contact with him for a nano second but couldn't look at him in eyes feeling shy. She is going to be the mother of his child, the man who insanely possess all the goodness and love in him. She looked at him, she can't help herself from adoring him. The happiness in his heart clearly reflected in his face. He looked more handsome with the genuine happiness in his face and the twinkle in his eyes. She was happy that she was able to give him something that he will always treasure and cherish with all his heart.

Meera ma caressed Priya's face, which made Priya to come out of her thoughts.
Meera ma: what did the doctor say?

Priya thought back what happened in the morning, the most beautiful day in her life.
After waking up in the morning all she did was to take the pregnancy test once again in the morning, as she read in internet somewhere that taking the test in morning is advisable for the accuracy in the result. She sighed in relief and was very happy when see saw the two pink lines forming in the kit almost immediately. She softly caressed her stomach and started talking to her baby. She grinned looking at herself in the mirror. She took a shower and came out only to see ram still sleeping. She went and sat beside him softly caressing him. That's when she noticed the notepad in the table beside the bed. She opened it only to find all the names of best hospital and gynecologist in the city. She flipped through many papers and finally saw two options, he had selected for her. He literally checked out all the hospitals just to select one.  She can't help but feel blessed. His love is something,she is going cherish all her life. She picked the notepad that had fallen down and turned to go which made him woke up due to the water sprinkled on his face from her wet hair. Seeing him waking up, Priya again sat beside him caressing his cheek softly. He woke up wiping his face and smiled on noticing her. He was about to pull her to him when she held his hand and shaked her head in no knowing very well what he was about to do. He looked at her in confusion for a moment before remembering last night. He got up and sat in a jiffy.
Ram: I'm sorry I forgot about the baby for a moment.
Priya hugged him tightly while he held her softly.
Ram: I will get ready and come. You wait here. Then we will go down.
Priya nodded at him, was about to get up to help him with his clothes.
Ram: I will do every work you just relax here.
Priya: I can do small works.
Ram: but I don't want you to do anything. Just take rest jaan.
Priya sighed and sat down, while Ram went to get ready.

By the time Ram came out, she was ready in her regular suit but a new one while Ram came out in casuals wearing black pants with grey colour shirt. Both went down to have breakfast.
Ram: I think we should shift to anyone of the room in the ground floor.
Priya: I'm not going to stay anywhere other than my room
Ram: but it's not safe for you to climb stairs at this time. I can't take any risk with you.
Priya: there is no risk. We will decide it later.
Ram fed her the breakfast eventhough she protested. Finally She left him to do what ever he wants and simply enjoyed the pamperings.

After completing their breakfast and giving tharun all the necessary instructions for the dinner, Ram and Priya left home. Priya was the first one to notice the brand new car standing  with bows on it. She looked at the car confused not understanding what is happening.
Ram: Priya We have got the appointment. Shall we go?
Priya: Mr. Kapoor yeh
Ram: I totally forgot about it. How is it Priya?
Priya: huh?
Ram: how is it looking?
Priya: it looks amazing, but whose car is this?
Ram: yours.
Priya: what?
Ram: wait a moment.
Ram went to his room, to get the key as he totally forgot about the car after yesterday's happiness.
Ram came and handed Priya a small box, she opened it relectantly only to find the keys.
Priya: I don't need this. Why would I need a car when I don't even know to drive one?
Ram: I have appointed a driver for you.
Priya: but what is the need for this?
Ram: Priya I don't want you to travel in auto and I don't like you waiting for me or driver sometimes. Mom uses two car but you won't be comfortable in using it.  Everyone have their own car here. So I bought it for you. What's the big deal?
Priya: this is just waste of money Ram.
Ram: Priya your safety is important for me. No I didn't order this car yesterday night. I have planned to get this on your birthday but it somewhat skipped my mind in the party preparation. I ordered this only for you
Priya: but
Ram: now  I think this is the suitable gift for you considering your condition. Please Priya. I just want you to be safe.
Priya stayed silent not answering anything.
Ram: shall we go in your new car?
Priya didn't say anything just stayed silent. He sighed knowing she is not accepting it.
Ram Signalled the driver to bring his car.
Ram: we are getting late for the appointment Priya. Let's go in that car.
Ram spoke pointing towards his car. Priya looked at him who was trying his best to behave normal. She don't have any other option than giving in, seeing his disappointed face.
Priya: I want you to drive.
Ram : sure.
Before Priya can say anything, Ram started walking towards his car when Priya held his hand and signalled towards the new car. Ram looked at her little excitedly then masked his feelings quickly.
Ram: are you sure?
Priya: very sure.
Priya smiled slightly seeing his happiness while Ram kissed her cheek happily uttering thank you. Priya swatted his hands seeing the driver standing there.
Ram grinned at her and opened the passenger door for the new car for her.