Heart filled with happiness

Next morning, Ram woke up to find his wife all ready. He saw the time, it was only 7.30 am.
Ram: Priya
Priya: arey why did you wake up, you sleep for some more time.
Ram: what about you?
Priya: I'm leaving for work now, as I have so many impending works to finish.
Ram: you should have informed me before.
Priya: just this week, then I will be free. I'm sorry.
Ram: give me a minute, I will drop you.
Priya: it's ok, I will go. I have kept everything ready for you. Have your breakfast before going to office.
Ram: what about you?
Priya: I will have something at work.
Bye.
With that she walked out taking her bag and laptop.
Ram: Priya
Priya turned to look at him, while he pecked her forehead.
Ram: have something, Don't skip your food.
Priya hugged him tightly in reply.
Priya: bye.

Priya went to her work while Ram went to get ready for his office sulking as he is already started missing her.
That day at the office went without a hitch.

Around 5pm everyone except Ram and Priya assembled in the Kapoor mansion. Priya called Ram when she completed her work only to get informed that he will be late, as he had a meeting. Priya sighed and went to home. She is missing him badly and they won't get any time today also due to the get together. She sulked a little and entered her home only to witness the craziness.

All bri,vik,adi,Kunal,shubu,akki,shivi, sandy, Sara and even maitri was also settled on the living room of the Kapoor mansion and they were busy fighting in the name of planning.
Priya: what is going on here?
Priya hugged all the girls Before settling down beside bri on the couch.
Bri: We don't know what to do and these useless guys are giving all the useless idea.
Priya: acha so what is the plan?
Sara: no plan. How about a movie?
Bri: we will not get to interact with eachother Sara. It will be boring.
Priya called tharun,
Tharun: ji bhabhi
Priya: do we have bbq supplies
Tharun: ji bhabhi
Priya: good then, guys how about a bbq party in our lawn?
Shubu: amazing idea bhabhi. It's been very long we had bbq party.
Bri: Priya you are awesome.
Priya: can you guys check whether we have everything or not?
Kunal: absolutely bhabhi.
Vik: chalo guys.
All guys went to arrange for the bbq party.

Priya: tharun can you make some fritters with some tea. Bring for everyone.
Tharun: ji bhabhi
Priya: thank you.
Tharun smiled and went to prepare.
Priya: I will get freshen up and will come.
All agreed to her while Priya went to her room.

Priya came out after changing into comfortable clothes to find Sara, sandy, shivi, Maitri and bri settled in the bed with snacks. She smiled looking at them.
Bri: Priya come and have something.
Priya took the chair from her vanity and placed beside the bed. She smiled at bri and settled on the chair as others have occupied the bed.

All sat there gossiping along with munching the variety of fritters.
Maitri: di what is the pile in the couch
Shivi and bri giggled while Priya sighed.
Shivi: that would be my bhai's doing.
Bri: still he haven't changed.
Priya: don't ask bri. Even though I kept everything ready for him, he needs to this for his peace of mind.
Bri: did you go early?
Sara: why are you asking like that?
Bri: Ram wouldn't have this much guts to do with priya around and even he did Priya would have made him arrange in the morning itself.
All laughed listening to bri,
Priya: bri
Bri: what? I'm telling the truth.
Priya slightly smiled and poured herself some tea in a mug and started sipping the tea.
Priya: ok now tell me what do you all plan to do all night?
Sandy: how about we play cards for sometime
Maitri: only cards?
Shivi: let's think of something.

They were busy talking when Ram returned from office. He entered his room to find all the ladies curled in the bed.
Ram: hello ladies.
Ram kept one of his hand in Priya's shoulder and leaned over her to take the fritter, while Priya slapped his hands and didn't allow him to take.
Ram: I'm allowed to eat everything today. Jaan you tell her.
Bri: yeah Priya. Today is a cheat day for all.
Ram: see now I can
Priya: did you wash your hands?