New record

After few hours,Ram softly waked Priya who groaned in return. Ram chuckled and asked her to wake up.
Ram: get up Priya.
Priya slowly opened her eyes only to find his loved fill eyes looking at her.
Ram: did you sleep well?
Priya: yes and feels like I slept after ages. you are not taking any trip from now on. I can't sleep properly without you.
Priya was about to hug him but froze in her place listening to the riot of laughter. Ram chuckled seeing her confusion and he signalled others to keep quiet.

Priya turned to find bri,Sara, her mother, maitri and shivi standing there with teasing smile. Priya just wanted the earth to swallow her at that moment. Priya looked at Ram in horror making him to peck her forehead seeing her getting worked up which made her more cute while all the four youngsters hooted for them. Priya tried to get up quickly realising her folly as she forgot that she was with her husband in hospital.
Ram: easy jaan.
Bri: yeah Priya, slow down.
Sara: we can wait meri behana, you can take all the time you need.
Priya got up from the bed and stood after straightening her dress looking everywhere but her family. Meera smiled seeing her daughter's flushed face.
Shivi: bhabhi you guys look cute together. See I have taken the picture of you both.
Ram: really show me shivi
Shivi showed the pic to ram who made Priya sit near him before looking into the phone. Ram smiled widely seeing that pic and appreciated her sister while Priya mentally face palmed herself seeing the way she was sleeping literally upon her husband.
Ram: send this photo to me shivi.
Shivi: ok Bhai
Ram: I'm going to frame this
Priya looked at her husband in shock while others laughed seeing ram's excitement.
Priya: seriously Ram.
Sara,bri,maitri, shivi: RAMMM

Priya looked at everyone who were gaping at her. She did call Ram when he was not well but at than time no one noticed it. This is the first time that everyone hearing Priya uttering Ram Other than Mr. Kapoor. Priya looked at her husband and groaned.
Priya: what is wrong with me today?
Ram laughed out loud listening to their shout while priya slapped his arms.
Bri: wowww Ram
Sara: this is so cuteeee
Maitri: not bad pri diiiii
Priya buried her face in Ram's chest as she was not able to look at anyone.
Shivi: Bhai does bhabhi gave you any nick names?
Bri: yeah Ram tell us any other name for you given by your darling wife?
Ram: oh bri, I'm sure you will not want to listen to all the names that my wife uses for me.
Ram told that with a naughty grin in his face which made everyone to look at him laughingly understanding his implications while Priya looked at her husband like he was some kind of ghost.
Priya: when did I ever use any other name for you other than your first name? You should stop lying Ram.. argh I mean Mr. Kapoor.
Maitri: di you can call jeeju as Ram.
Bri: we are not going to tease you
Sara: yes zip it guys.
Shivi: don't tease my bhabhi guys.
Priya: I'm glad atleast you are there for me shivi.
Priya glared at the other three while Meera smiled seeing Priya relaxed. Maitri suddenly remembered when Priya used Ram's name in her sleep.
Maitri: so meri pyaari di, on that day you were really blabbering thinking about my jeeju. Not bad pri di.
Priya: what is wrong with you? I never blabber.
Maitri: acha aise
Ram understood where this is going as he remembered the scene while Priya completely forgot that incident.
Ram: leave it Priya. You first have something. You have not eaten for long.
Priya: wait Mr. Kapoor. You tell me maitri ki bachi, When did I blabbered to you?
Maitri: di
Ram: Priya we can talk later.
Priya: no. You tell me.
Ram: jaan stop it. Go and get freshen up.
Priya: you maitri tell me now.
Bri: ok now even I'm eager to know
Sara: yeah Priya's other name is facts and solid points. My sister never blabbers.
Priya: thanks di.
Ram: I tried jaan.
Ram escaped in the pretext of using washroom not wanting to be a part of that embarrassing situation.
Maitri: you should have listened to jeeju di.
Maitri grinned and explained what happened when Ram was away for more than ten day due to work and Priya stayed in their mother's home.
Maitri: when I touched my sister thinking she is ill but my sister was busy romancing with her husband.
Sara: kyaa
Maitri: mujhe sone do Ram
Maitri mimicked Priya exactly how she told while priya want to die because of the embarrassment. Meera went out after softly scolding maitri for troubling Priya not wanting to make her already embarrassed daughter more uncomfortable.