Turmoil

In this story, Priya teaches for MBA students. So she basically have theoretical knowledge about business. That's the reason she is quick to grasp whatever Ram shares to her about their business.

Shubu shaked priya when he noticed vik and kunal coming with their lawyers.  Nandini was surprised seeing their lawyer at the hospital at this time.
Nandini: aap yahan iss waqt?
Lawyer: mam we came here to meet Mrs. Ram Kapoor.
Nandini: Priya?
Nandini was surprised listening to priya's name thinking why would she need a lawyer at this moment. Junior lawyer who noticed Priya walking towards them, informed his senior lawyer about the same.
Senior lawyer: excuse me Mrs. Kapoor.
With that both the lawyer's walked towards Priya and greeted her. Priya stood there opposite to the two lawyer's while Kunal, vik and shubu stood beside Priya like her bodyguards.
Priya: hello sir.
S.L: hello mam.
Priya: I hope our vik-kunal explained you everything.
Vik and kunal enquired and found out that it was the restaurant's mistake to mess up with their order due to their carelessness.
S.L: yes mam. They gave gathered all the necessary evidence.
Priya: is it enough to prove our side?
S.L: it's more than enough Mrs. Kapoor.
Priya: then what are you waiting for sir? File a complaint against the restaurant for their negligence.
S.L: sure Mrs. Kapoor. We will do the needful.
Priya: thanks.
All looked at Priya bewildered, not understanding how she is thinking about everything in this situation. She taking care of everything without fail. Everyone mostly thought she would be a emotional wreck but here she is behaving like nothing happened.

Priya thought for a moment and called the lawyer.
Priya: sir.
Lawyer: mam?
Priya: sue them as well
Junior lawyer: compensation mam?
Priya gave him a look which made the junior lawyer to back off while senior lawyer glared at him. Nothing can compensate her husband's pain.
Shubu:  get that restaurant closed forever.
Priya: you know what, Get their license cancelled.
All gaped at Priya and shubu who was behaving like possessed people while neeraj paled listening Priya. Neeraj finally understood Priya have really changed.
Lawyer: are you sure mam?
Priya: do I look like joking around?
Lawyer: no mam. I'm sorry
Priya: make them realise the gravity of the situation. such a carelessness with people's life.
Shubu: just do like what bhabhi said, sir. We can face anything. No one should be left unpunished after playing with my brother's life knowingly or unknowingly.
Lawyer: Ji sir.
Priya: you can contact vik and kunal furthermore. As They will follow the case.
Lawyer: Ji mam.
Priya: thank you
Lawyer: then I will take your leave mam
Priya: ji sir and I don't want media to get wind of Mr. Kapoor's situation in all this. I want to keep my husband away from the media glare. Everything about his health and him should be under wrap and private. Make sure of it. I'm really very serious about this issue. I think you understand me.
Lawyer: ji ji. I will personally take care of this. I will make sure everything about Mr. Kapoor is confidential and handled with extreme care.
Priya: thank you.
Both the lawyer went to do their work after taking their leave from Priya.

Priya: Vik.
Vik: I will take care of it Priya. Nothing related Ram will be on the media ever.
Priya: th..
Vik: you will thank us now?
Priya nodded in no listening to him while vik side hugged understanding her turmoil. Kunal to hugged Priya from other side.
Kunal: you don't worry bhabhi. He is going to be fine and you are going to take him a good class.
Vik: and we are going to enjoy that. It's been a while since you scolded him. Make sure you twist his ear as well.
Priya: I bet you guys would love that.
Vik: absolutely Priya, nowadays he became more cheeky
Kunal: yeah, he became more pompous because of your love bhabhi.
Priya: tum log bhi na.
Shubu: ohh meri bhabhi jaan you look uber cute when you blush.
Priya: Shubu
Priya called his name in stern tone while shubu gave a teasing look which made Priya to scratch her forehead slightly to control her smile.
Shubu leapt forward and hugged Priya feeling better after seeing her relaxing vik and kunal to joined the hug. All three took Priya in a bear hug while Priya was thankful for the amazing people she got in their life. They did make her relax. She just hoped get some good news from the doctor.