Happy Birthday my love

Priya woke up around 10.50 pm to see herself in her husband's embrace. She looked up to see his face only to find him gazing at her. She smiled and snuggled into him lazily while he kissed her top of the head.
Ram: biwi you get freshen up. I will bring food for you.
Priya: I'm not hungry.
Ram: then I will bring milk. you must have something.
Priya nodded her head in agreement as arguing with him will be futile.

Priya settled on the bed after getting freshen up, she noticed the date while surfing her phone. That's when she realised her birthday, she forgot her birthday in all the tension that was going around her. She don't know whether her husband knows about her birthday as she never mentioned her birth date to him. Still in her corner of the heart, she expected him to surprise her. She had a belief that he would somehow known about her birthday. She was nervous as it was her first birthday with her husband and what if he don't know about that.

Ram came to their balcony only to notice Priya standing there deep in thoughts unaware her surrounding. Ram : Priya
Ram slightly shook her which brought her out of her thoughts, Priya was slightly shocked seeing herself standing near the railings as she can't remember walking over there.
Ram: Priya
Priya: huh?
Ram: where were you lost?
Priya: nothing just..
Ram: ok have this.
Priya took the warm glass of milk from him along with some choco chip cookies that she recently started liking very much.
Both munched on the cookies and finished their glass of milk in silence.

It was around 11.45pm both were settled in the couch in the balcony.
Ram: Priya do you feel sleepy?
Priya: no
Ram: shall we go to the terrace for some time? I need some fresh air.
Priya: sure why not?
Priya jumped out of the couch happily while Ram suppressed his chuckle seeing her antics.

Priya was happy thinking Ram must have arranged something special for her birthday in the terrace.
Ram: you have never been to the terrace right?
Priya: yeah, you never took me there?
Ram: chalo, let's pay a visit to the terrace Today.
Priya nodded her head happily and both marched towards their terrace in the Kapoor mansion.
Priya entered the terrace expecting it to be fully decorated but was hugely disappointed when it looked normal. Ram smiled at her antics.
Priya thought may be he really don't know about her birthday and shrugged the disappoint as he was near her on her birthday and that is more than enough for her. She decided to tell herself about her birthday as getting a wish from him will be more than enough for her to feel blessed and happy.

Priya started looking around the terrace as it was so huge not like the common terrace they shared in her mother's house. She simply stood there admiring the beautiful view it provided. Ram smiled and back hugged her while she relaxed in his arms. Ram slightly nibbled her ear
Ram: did you like the view?
Priya: yeah it is very beautiful.
Ram looked at the time it was 11:59, Ram kissed her cheek and tilted her head slightly towards the sky when the fireworks started accurately at 12:00 am. Priya looked at the grand fireworks in awe when it stated happy birthday my love.  Priya turned to look at her husband when he kissed her cheek soundly and whispered in her ear happy birthday biwi. 
And for the next 10 minutes, there were non stop fireworks in the sky making it look like she was in some kind of dream. Priya blushed when she saw Love you biwi on the sky. Priya stood there looking at fireworks around her in awe.

Priya turned to look at Ram once the fireworks were finished. She was surprised seeing him kneeling down in the middle of the terrace. She ran to him while he held her left hand in his.
Ram: Happy Birthday meri jaan. thank you for coming into my life priya. I love you so much.
Ram kissed her palm while she looked at him with tear filled eyes. Ram took out a 5 carat Cartier diamond ring infront of Priya gasped seeing the size of diamond.
Ram held out his left hand towards her,
Ram: may I?
Priya placed her left hand in his hand still in daze while Ram made her wear the ring and kissed her fingers softly and that's the moment when they were showered by rose petals. Priya tilted her head up in a shock seeing the rose petals only to see a chopper.
The petals were being showered on her from the chopper. She can't help but enjoy. She just stretched her hand out to hold the petals in her hand. She started twirling catching the petals and throwing it in the air. She forget everything and enjoyed the rose petals shower on her while Ram slightly moved away from her allowing her to enjoy her moment with a sweet smile. He was happy seeing her enjoying as he was little apprehensive about her reaction.
Priya stood there looking at Ram once the flower shower was stopped, Ram was about to move towards her when Priya launched herself on him by hugging him tightly. Ram smiled at her and caressed her softly. Ram took her face in his palms and pecked her forehead.
Ram: did you like it?
Priya nodded her head in yes while a lone tear escaped her eyes. He wiped it with his thump.
Ram: and my birthday baby should only smile. No more tears.
Priya hugged him tightly while he closed his eyes in contentment.
Priya parted from him after sometimes and looked around the Terrace in awe. As the terrace floor was filled with rose petals.
Priya: this... I don't know what to say
Ram: you know need say anything. Just enjoy your day.
Priya bend down to take a handful of petals. She threw the handful of petals upon her husband who gladly returned the favour. Both played like a kids in the terrace for sometime till they got tired.