Unique bond

And soon enough Priya fainted making others to panic.
Shubu: doctor.
Shubu shouted at top of his voice and Priya was admitted in the same hospital. Everyone stood outside the room where Priya was admitted in tension without knowing about her health condition. Priya being pregnant at this point of time made them more anxious. All were waiting for the doctor to give them some news about Priya's health waiting nervously and that's when everyone noticed shubu coming with another lady doctor and a nurse.

At the same time, the general physician who treated Priya came out, everyone went near him while he was surprised seeing the senior doctor Smirti Ahuja. He straightly went and greeted her while shubu introduced her as Priya's gynec. Soon Priya's gynecologist went inside with the other doctor after assuring shubu who gratefully nodded at her.

The general physician told them Priya is fine and now she is in very safe hand as doctor Smirti Ahuja is top most and best gynecologist in the city. The general physician also told them how doc Smirti ahuja rarely visited other hospital on a sudden note.

Everyone were surprised with shubu's presence of mind and more than that no one knows anything about Priya's doctor or the hospital which she is visiting but they can see shubu being familiar with the doctor. Eventhough everyone were very close to Raya still shubu and Raya shared something very special & unique bond which surprised everyone.

Adi and bri who were in Calcutta to attend Bri's cousin's wedding finally reached Mumbai and scolded their friends for keeping them in dark by not informing them about the mishaps. Adi and bri visited Ram but couldn't not speak to him as he was sedated mildly due to the physical pain. So all waited for the doctor to come out and inform about Priya's health.

Finally Priya's gynac checked her up completely. Priya woke up to find her gynecologist checking her vitals.
Doc: how are you feeling Priya?
Priya:  I feel better. Doctor baby.
Doc: is absolutely fine. But this much stress is not good for you Priya.
Priya: I know doctor. I'm sorry.
Doc: your BP level is way too high. You exhausted yourself. I didn't expect you to be this careless Priya.
Priya felt ashamed as she didn't even Think about the baby for the last few hours.
Priya: doctor woh cramps? Baby
Doc: baby is absolutely fine Priya. The mild cramps you got are normal in pregnancy as your body is preparing for the growth of the baby. But fainting due to dehydration is not normal at this point. You seriously have to be very careful if you don't want any further complication in your pregnancy.
Priya: I will be very careful from now doctor. sorry.
Doctor: you should be priya. How is Ram now?
Priya's eyes instantly filled with tears listening to his name. Priya explained everything to her, while the doctor listened to priya patiently eventhough shubu briefed about the situation to the doctor.
Doctor: I understand your situation Priya but now you should relax yourself atleast for the sake of your baby.
Priya: doctor, can you call someone from my family?
Doctor signalled nurse to do the needful. Soon Meera,Sara, bri and nandhini entered the room behind the nurse. Bri hugged Priya which she reciprocated gratefully.
Priya: ma Mr. Kapoor?
Meera: he is fine Priya. Now you please take care of yourself.
Sara: Priya are you fine?
Priya: ji di. Where is shubu?
Priya asked the nurse to call shubu. shubu entered the room hesitantly as He waited outside not wanting to make his bhabhi uncomfortable allowing the ladies to go inside.

Nandini looked at her priya surprised seeing her search for shubu. All looked at the scene unfolding infront them in surprise. Shubu threw himself in Priya's arms and wailed like a baby while Priya consoled him. Shubu literally trembled in Priya's arms which didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the room. He still can't get the picture of her still body in his arms.
Shubu: bhabhi don't you dare to do this again. I hate you both.
Priya: I'm sorry bacha. I'm really sorry. Actually we are. Now stop crying. Baby is going to think his chachu is a cry baby.
Shubu: her chachu.
Shubu spoke sternly making Priya to smile and at the same time she wiped his tears with both her hands.
Priya: haan baba her chachu
Shubu: gud. You are fine right bhabhi?
Priya: I'm absolutely fine and please no one should tell about this to him. Inform everyone ma.
Meera: okey Priya. You Relax
Priya: thanks ma.
Meera: doctor how is she?
Doctor: she is fine. Just exhausted.
Good amount of rest and healthy food is all she need.
Meera: thanks doctor.
Shubu too enquired about Priya and baby's health to which the doctor happily answered.
Shubu: bhabhi, I will be back soon. You take rest.
Priya nodded her head while shubu got and went out after softly kissing the top of her head making Priya to smile while others to look at them in awe. Nandini was beyond shocked seeing the way shubu was with Ram then and now with priya
Doc: your brother loves you more than you think Priya.
All looked at the doctor in surprise.
Doc: he was literally in tears and pleading when he called me and he is definitely a carbon copy of Ram.