Lioness

Next morning, Ram woke up due to his wife's teasing touch upon him. Ram: you should stop doing that, a man has only a little control biwi.
Priya: who asked you to control?
Ram: good grief
Ram buried his face in her neck and started kissing her making her to giggle fisting his hair with her hands as his beard kind of tickled her.
Ram: you are fine right?
Priya: I'm more than fine.
Ram: now come on, go and freshen up.
Priya: really Ram?
Ram: I don't want you to exhaust you Priya.
Priya: I'm totally fine.
Priya started kissing him making him to get lost in her. Soon both lost in their passion for Eachother.

Before going to Delhi, Ram took Priya to get checked not wanting to take any risk eventhough Priya told she was all fine. Ram didn't not take no as an answer and what followed in the hospital with the doctor was a Embarassment and lot of teasings from the doctor along with the check up. Ram and Priya can't look at doctor's face which made the doctor to tease them more. Both sighed in relief once they were in their car. Ram and Priya looked at each other sheepishly and burst into laughter. Ram hugged Priya tightly making her to relax.

Later Ram dropped Priya in her mother's house before starting for the airport. Ram smiled remembering how she pecked his forehead and asked him to return real quick by controlling her tears with all her might. But she did broke into tears in his arms briefly. All ram wanted to do was to crush her in his arms and not allow her to move away from his sight. But alas!.. Ram sighed sadly leaning back on the car seat. Ram's friends smiled seeing him and all shared a hug. Ram, vik and adi were going to Delhi while Kunal and shubu were left behind to look after the other work in Mumbai.

Priya entered sood's house only to be taken in a bear hug by everyone. Ram smiled seeing their excitement and quickly started for the airport.  Priya smiled and hugged everyone seeing their happiness.  Soon all sat there chatting. Meera came with a variety of healthy snacks for Priya and started feeding her.
Sara: Priya you are glowing
Sandy: pri di you are looking more beautiful now.
Meera: pregnancy gives a natural glow to every women.
Maitri: no ma, di is glowing more than yesterday.
Sara: yeah you look way more brighter than yesterday Priya. Any secret?
Priya slightly blushed and started stuffing food into her mouth inorder to save herself from further embarassment.
Meera: arey eat slowly.
Priya nodded her head and ate slowly listening to their banter. That day slowly started passing. Ram and Priya both spoke to each other whenever they got time briefly and avoided saying how much they miss each other. Priya's day was spent with her sisters and shivi fully. She did had a good time with her family but missed having her husband around her. Both somewhat forced themselves to be happy for their family. Ram's stay got extended by another one day which made both of them to be frustrated. It was around 1 am when Priya got a call from her husband. Priya attended the call in panic as he will never call her this late.
Priya: heloo
Ram: biwiiiiiiiiii
Priya: Ram
Ram: I missssss youuuuuu sooo muchhhhh
Priya: you are drunk?
Ram: biwwiiiiiiii I
Priya: where are you now?
Priya got up from the bed and moved towards balcony not wanting to disturb her mother. Priya sat in balcony listening to her husband's ramblings about how much he miss her and the baby. Priya smiled through tears listening to his talk which only screamed his unconditional love. Priya wiped her tears and kept the conversation going as he was finally talking normally to her  after past two days. She know he was controlling himself from saying anything to her as this separation is difficult to both of them as well. Now in his Drunken state, he is explaining how hard it is for him to take this trip. Priya sat there talking to him like he was a 5 yr old.Priya ended the call smiling widely listening to his slight snores. She went to sleep only in the wee hours.

Next day started with Ram apologizing Priya only to get teased by his wife. Both started the day on a good note knowing he is going return that day. Unfortunately Ram's stay got extended for the night which made Priya's temper to rise.