Putting up a facade

Thanks for the response in the last update, last week was little crazy for me which kept me busy. Everything in this update is purely fictional, so pardon if you find any mistake. Happy reading....

Seeing Ram beginning to collapse,
Priya shouted for him and rushed towards him followed by tharun while others stood there in shock.
Priya: Mr. KAPOOR.
Priya softly patted his face in panic while everyone started to surround them with shivi wailing kneeling beside Ram
Priya: tharun call the doctor.
Priya shouted seeing red rashes forming on Ram's body as his face started swell. Priya slightly patted Ram and asked him to look at her.
Priya: look at me Ram, you are going to be fine. Did you had something?
Ram: shrimmmp
Priya: huh? What are you saying?
Ram: shrriimmp
Ram whispered that with a great difficulty wanting her to know the reason.
Priya: oh god, relax , I got it.  TARUN kya hua
Tarun gave the phone to priya who snatched the phone from him and started speaking to Ram's doctor.
Priya: doctor, I think Mr. Kapoor accidentally had shrimp. He is finding it difficult to breath.
Priya answered all the questions that doctor asked crying profusely.
Doctor: Mrs. Kapoor relax. Give him his epipen immediately first.
Priya: EpiPen? Taru
Tarun sprinted away before priya can even complete his name to get Ram his epipen.
Doctor: Mrs. Kapoor crying is not going to help anyone. Take incharge of the situation. Don't panic. first Give him his epipen immediately.
Priya: relax Ram, you are going to be fine. You are fine. Relaxx. Relaxxxx..
Doctor: bring him to the hospital asap after giving his epipen. I will get everything arranged in the hospital for his treatment.
Priya: ji doctor.
Priya threw the phone away and asked everyone to move aside without crowding them. Priya patted Ram's face slightly who was now finding it very difficult to breath.
Priya: you are fine jaan. Everything is fine Ram . Just relax I'm here. Look at me. You just look at me.
Tarun returned with the emergency medical kit that they always have in their car in a record speed.
Priya: tarun JALDIII
Priya shouted for him while he quickly have her the medical kit.
Priya opened the kit and searched for epipen madly.
Priya: tarun you hold him . Ram you please stay still.
Priya injected the epipen quickly in his thigh.
Priya: you are going to be fine. Relax jaan relax. I got you. Everything is okey.
Ram's breathing slightly got normal once the medicine kicked into his system. Priya caressed him softly in a way to comfort him. Tarun gave the glass of water to priya who made Ram to Take a sip. Shivi stood near them crying not knowing what to do while Priya's stood silently watching Everything in horror.
Priya: shivi inform shubu. Tarun let's take him to hospital.
Priya along with tarun and their driver's help took Ram to their car and soon they were off to Lifeline hospital while all others followed behind them. Shivi informed everything to shubu before informing to her mother.

Neeraj who was also there for lunch was shocked seeing the turn of events. He thought Ram had a heart attack. He too went along with sood's to see what is happening next. Everything was ready when Priya reached with Ram in hospital. Soon Ram was taken inside and  his treatment was started. There were three people who was working for Kapoor's were there  as arranged by shubu to help out Priya in need. Soon Priya's family reached the hospital to find Priya pacing to and fro nervously. Priya went to shivi on noticing her as she was the one who ordered Chinese takeout for lunch.
Priya: did you order any dish with prawns in it shivi?
Shivi: no bhabhi. I swear, I didn't order shrimp. How will I order when I know Bhai is allergic to it.
Priya hugged shivi asking her to relax when she herself was a nervous wreck but she know it's time to be strong not to cry. Meera came forward to touch Priya while Priya softly gave shivi to her mother asking her to take care of shivi. Priya took a deep breath trying to stay strong.

Priya: tarun get back to ma's house and bring the food samples to get it tested.
Tarun nodded and went to do his work. Nandini reached the hospital along with her brother and sister-in-law. Shivi started crying hugging her mother.