Dilemmas

Hope you all are doing fine.. happy reading..,

Next four days went uneventfully for both Ram and Priya. Priya spent most of her time in sleeping, finally all the tiredness catching up. The last four days all she did was to eat, sleep with occasional vomitting. She ate whatever Ram fed her without any complaint as she was totally drained. Ram did make doctor to pay a visit since his wife was sleeping without any account of time. Ram was relaxed only after listening to doctor that everything was normal with Priya and she is just tired. So Ram utilised the time to read all the pregnancy related books to keep him busy and gain more knowledge about pregnancy. Priya took a month of medical leave from her work according to her husband's order. Ram partially worked from home, eventhough he was also on leave only because his wife was sleeping.

Ram laid beside Priya softly caressing her head while she snuggled more into him. He is missing her badly, she will be awake only for a little time. But he was really happy that she is taking the much needed rest. He gently kissed her forehead while she hugged him tightly in return. Ram chuckled seeing the smile playing in her lips even in sleep. He tightened his hold on her and gave into his sleep with happiness.

Next day around 7pm, Ram stood in their room balcony busy in a conference call when Priya came and hugged him from back making him surprised. He softly caressed her hands that was around his waist, while she placed a kiss on his back making him smile. He ended the call asking them to reschedule it to later. Ram turned and hugged her while she buried her face in his chest. He kissed the top of her head along with gently rocking her.
Ram: do you want anything jaan?
Priya: huuummhumm
Ram: what does that mean?
Ram chuckled softly when Priya rubbed her nose on his neck in search of a comfortable position.
Ram: what do you feel like eating?
Priya: Gobi Paratha
Ram: anything else?
Priya: apple pudding
Ram: okey, anything else?
Priya: no that's enough.
Ram: are you sure biwi?
Priya started thinking again listening to him while Ram can't help but smile seeing her thinking about what to have next very seriously.
Priya: I want choco lava cake as well Ram.
Ram: okey meri jaan. You sit here, I will be back In a moment.
Priya: nooo
Priya didn't leave him but in return snuggled more into him. Ram just caressed her softly and called tarun to bring their dinner using his phone. Priya smiled listening to that and hugged him happily. Ram carried her gently in his arms and settled with Priya in the balcony couch. Both sat there cuddling into eachother.
Priya: I miss you Ram
Ram: not more than me biwi.
Priya looked into his eyes while he was already looking at her. Ram softly caressed her cheeks while she captured his lips in passionate kiss making Ram surprised. Ram gently kissed her and broke the kiss quickly not wanting to suffocate her making Priya to glare at him.
Priya: you are too much Ram. I can very well kiss as I'm totally fine. Now give me a good kiss otherwise I will eat you for dinner.
Ram laughed throwing his head back seeing her cute angry pout. He kissed her nose which was now flaring in anger. Ram pinched her cheeks laughingly making her to glare more.
Ram smiled and started trailing kisses on her whole face by cupping her face in his hands while Priya closed her eyes in bliss. Sensing him taking his own sweet time by keeping on kissing just the corner of her lips, Priya opened her eyes only to see him teasing her. Priya captured his lips and gave a strong bite on his lower lip making Ram to moan in pain while Priya started sucking his lower lip softly to ease his pain. Both started exploring the insides of their mouth forgetting everything and Priya parted from the kiss feeling breathless. Ram hugged her and gently caressed her to normalise their breath. Priya smiled and started trailing kisses on his face making Ram to smile widely. Ram closed his eyes in anticipation when she kissed his chin. Priya trailed her fingers softly on his now fully swollen lips making him to shiver under her touch. Priya smiled seeing the way her husband reacting to her touch. Priya held his chin and kissed his cheek deeply making Ram to frown at her. Ram whined seeing the naughty glint in her eyes.
Ram: biwi don't you dare to play with me
Priya: oh what will you do pati?
Priya softly ran her fingers on his chest making him bury his face on her neck. Both were lost in their own world, when they got disturbed due to the phone call. It was tharun who had brought their dinner. Ram placed a soft kiss on her forehead and went to get their dinner. Priya sat there smiling seeing her husband's retreating figure.