A Flop lunch date

Ram entered Meera ma's home to see everyone waiting for him in the living room. Soon everyone started fussing over him while he enjoyed their care but his eyes was searching for a glimpse of his wife. She came out of the kitchen after long 5 mins. He smiled seeing how her eyes lit up when she saw him. Shivi came and started scolding him for working late, she asked him reduce his working timings which made Ram's heart to leap in joy. They were just talking randomly.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor  we can go home after the dinner.
Ram: shit I forgot.
Priya: kya
Ram called driver to bring the bag. Driver came and gave Priya the overnight bag while Priya looked at Ram questioningly.
Ram: I thought we can stay here tonight as it's already late. We will go to work from here.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor there is no need for this. We can go after finishing our dinner.
Sara: Priya if you want, you can go. Ram is going to stay here.
Sandy: pri di. You both stay here. It's been long time.
Ram smiled while Priya gave him an angry stare.
Ram: why are you glaring at me? I didn't do anything. Ma see your daughter she is always scolding me.
Meera: you both stay here tonight.
No more arguments. Sara come with me we will arrange the dinner. Ram you go and get freshen up.
Ram: ji ma.

Ram went inside to get freshen up while stealthily signalled Priya to come inside which made her to blush but she covered that with a slight cough.
Priya: I will give this bag and come
Priya followed her husband to her room. Priya stood taking out his clothes and towel from the bag while Ram who came out of the washroom back hugged Her.
Priya: what are you doing Ram? Someone will come. Door is open.
He  turned her in the hug and  made her stand facing him.
Ram signalled her to look at the door, she saw that door was locked.
Priya: when did you locked it? I never heard any sound. What will they think outside? Now leave me and you get changed.
Ram simply snuggled into her arms relaxing in her warmth along with wiping his wet face on her shoulder making it slightly wet.while she caressed his back softly.
Priya: You are looking very tired. Get changed and come fast. We will have our dinner.
Ram: dinner se pehle.
Ram claimed her lips in passionate kiss which she reciprocated after initial hesitation. This time Priya bit his lower lip little harshly making him wince in pain. She soothed his pain  immediately by placing soft wet kisses while her husband was in shock at the turn of events. Both parted from each other and grinned looking at each other.
Ram: It looks like my biwi missed me so much today.
Priya nodded her head and hugged him resting her head in his chest while he closed his eyes feeling contented.
Ram: waise biwi strawberries did taste good. Why do you always keep eating strawberries. Next time eat some icecream or chocolate.
Which made Priya to give a small punch in his gut while Ram laughed at her.

The noise from the outside made them part from each other. Priya was going towards the door when ram made her look at the mirror to correct her appearance.
Priya rubbed both her cheeks with her hands as the blush was not leaving her face which made Ram to laugh. After taking few deep breaths, she straightened her hair and dress before going out asking ram to get changed.
Priya helped her mother in setting the table while Sara slightly teased her for taking care of Ram. While Priya kept a straight face like an unaffected person.
Ram came out and joined everyone for the dinner. Everyone was having dinner along with chatting.
Ram: Ma this is so tasty. Thank you so much ma for making my favourite dish.
Ram winced little loudly when the spice from the curry touched his lower lip which made everyone to look at him questioningly while Ram shot a teasing glance at his wife which made her to pinch his thigh. He again shouted while everyone become concerned seeing him pain.
Ram: that's nothing I bit my lips while eating. Aap log kao na.
Priya gave him a victorious smile while he was amused seeing her playful side. Thought to tease her later.

After finishing their dinner everyone sat around eating their dessert specially made my Sara di.
Ram: Sara di you are too good in baking.
Shivi: seriously di, this is amazing. If I keep on eating like this then I will become fat in a short period.
All laughed listening to her, while Sara thanked them.
Ram: sandy please get me some strawberries.
Sandy: par jeeju. Ghar pe strawberry khatam hogaya.
Ram: arey achee se deko I know there will be some left.
Sara: sandy I bought strawberries today evening. Go and get some. Par Ram how did you know?
Sara asked confused, while Ram with a cheeky smile told that Priya said to him.
Priya who was listening to that conversation hit her forehead with her palm as she realised what he was talking.
Priya: woh I said to him once that there will always be strawberries in our home as it was our favourite and you will keep refilling it immediately.
Sara: woh acha acha.
Priya: but I didn't know that you will remember this now Mr. KAPOOR.
Ram silently ate the strawberry bought by Sandy as his wife was shooting daggers at him.