Missing eachother

Next morning Priya was the first one to wake up, she saw everyone sleeping in wierd position. Priya smiled and got up seeing it's 7am. She needs to get ready for her work. She really didn't feel like going for work seeing everyone but alas, she didn't have the luxury of taking leave that day.

Priya came downstairs around 7.50 am all ready to go to work only to find all the ladies enjoying their morning tea. She smiled and joined them while everyone was surprised seeing ready so early. She explained and sat with them to have her coffee.
She did noticed adi, Ram and akki still sleeping in the living room while others were missing.

Tharun brought her breakfast and she sat there nibbling it even though she is getting late for her work. She sat cursing her husband for sleeping like a log. She was waiting for him to get up, she wants to talk to him atleast once before going for work but it looks like luck was not in her favour that day. She can't go near him with so many people around observing her.

She excused herself and went to kitchen to instruct tharun to take care of him as he will wake up with a bad Hangover. She instructed all the medicine, drink and food that tarun have to give once Ram woke up.

Then she bid bye to everyone and went for her work. She sadly smiled looking at Ram who is sleeping with his legs on the couch while head was on Adi's chest. She smiled seeing his pout even in sleep. She know he is going to wake up with body pain but it's okey infront of the happiness. She smiled and went to her work after throwing a longing look at him.

Later Ram woke up shouting for Priya even before he can open his eyes. He held his head in pain with closed. Tharun came to Ram with lemonade the next moment. Adi woke up hearing Ram's shouting while akki woke due to adi kicking him unknowingly. All three sat on the floor with their back resting on the couch.
While ladies came to them to see what is going on.
Ram opened his eyes to find tharun standing there with lemonade. Ram took the lemonade from him.
Ram: where is your bhabhi?
Tharun: bhabhi went for her work Bhai.
Ram was on his feet the next moment.
Ram looked at the clock, it was only 8.35am.
Ram: itni jaldi? Get my phone tharun.
Ram gulped the lemonade in a go and handed the glass to tharun getting his phone from him.
Ram: did she had breakfast?
Tharun: ji Bhai.
Ram: good.
With that Ram moved to room, dialling her number not noticing the look he is getting. Bri asked tharun to bring lemonade for adi and akki.

Bri: these two are crazy fir Eachother.
Sara: yeah. It seems they don't think of anything other than each other.
Bri: Ram didn't even notice us and he forgot everything once he came to know about his wife's absence.
Bri giggled remembering Ram's activities while Sara to smiled with brindha.
Adi: baby get me some painkiller. My head is going to burst.
Bri: you have to think about it before getting wasted. Now Get up. Go and take a shower.
Bri handed the lemonade to adi and akki.
Akki: shivi
Shivi glared at him and continued her talking with maitri and sandy.
Akki drank the lemonade pouting at shivi and went to freshen up.

All got freshen up and settled in the table for breakfast around 10 am.
Ram came and sat on a chair tiredly as well as sad as his call for his wife was went unanswered.
Ram: tharun
Bri: so jaan, how are you feeling?
Ram: my head is pounding bri.
Adi: yeah mine too
Bri: serves you guys for making us go crazy last night.

All started having their breakfast,
Maitri: so jeeju did you like the kiss you got yesterday?
Ram choked on his food while others laughed.
Bri: we all got to see romantic Kapoor yesterday.
Ram eyes popped out, thinking if he did something that Embarassed Priya.
Ram: did I Embarass Priya?
Sara: ofcourse Ram, you know priya don't like this and all.
Ram: I know Sara di, but I can't remember anything. Did she got angry?  Oh god . I think that's why she is not taking my call.
Ram got up from his place leaving the food in middle.
Bri: where are you going?
Ram: I have to ask sorry and cajole her.
Sara: for what?
Ram: for whatever I did?
Bri: then you should ask to adi
Ram: whatt?
Sara: yeah because you were all romantic with adi.
Whole group laughed out loud. While Ram and adi were embarassed to the core.
Ram: what the hell?
Adi: shut up guys.
Ram: what did we do?
Bri laughed and explained what happened last time while Ram sighed in relief and gave an Embarassed smile to all others.
Ram: I thought I Embarassed Priya. You guys are too bad.
Sara: are you afraid of Priya?
Ram: ofcourse di,she will kill me for sure If I did something like this.
Ram smiled sheepishly but his words got Sara and bri to overthink. What Ram meant was kissing in public, but they took it as kissing. They started planning to ignite some romance between them not knowing they never leave a chance to romance.
Ram: ok tell me. Was she angry ? What did I do jaan? I can't even remember a single thing.
Bri: oh you refused to get up from the floor till Priya calls you Jaan.
Ram: what? Oh god. Did she call me?
Bri: I thought of asking you.
Bri threw the napkin at adi scolding him.
Bri: I was so enjoying the way  priya was squirming due to your antics. But This stupid adi made me to move. Try to remember Ram. Did she call you?
Sara: Did something happened between you both?
Ram flushed a little when he remembered Priya calling him meri Jaan in their closet last evening but he shaked his head to clear his thoughts with little smile seeing their eagerness.
Ram: aap log bhi na.
Before he can say further, Ram got a call from his wife and the next moment he escaped from there saying it's an important call.
While others sat there chatting as everyone took an off from their regular schedule.