Realising the change

Ram went straightly to attend the meeting. After nearly 2 hrs, he finished his meeting and sat in the chair in his cabin tiredly. His friends were already assembled in his cabin. He gave a tired smile to them and gulped a glass of water. One look at him, they know he is not the same Ram they saw in the morning.

Adi: Ram kya hua?
Vik: everything is fine at home right?
Kunal: phir woh chudail neh kuch kiya.
Ram looked at them blankly without replying as he is going through myraids of emotion.
Adi: All okey with Priya?
The name Priya brought his sanity back.
Ram: yeah yeah everything is fine. I'm just tired.
Vik: you think we will believe this?
Adi: you can share it with us Ram.

Adi held his shoulder which made Ram to tear up. Ram explained the conversation Priya had with nandhini and her gang. The other trio was seething in anger but their respect for Priya is increasing day by day. They were glad that she stood up for Ram.
Ram: Am I really a Machine? I don't know what to do anymore.
Ram sat there burying his face into his palms feeling frustrated.
Adi: you don't have to do anything.
Vik: yes you relax.
Ram looked at them confused.
Kunal: our bhabhi will take care of them.
Adi: you just support Priya.
Vik: that's enough.
Ram smiled listening to them, he know what they were saying also true as his wife will fight any battle for him.
Adi: bas have this smile on your face and stay like this.
Vik: we are there for you guys Ram. Don't worry. Everything will be alright.
Kunal: Go home Ram, don't be sad and make our bhabhi sad.
Adi: yeah he is right. Cheer up Mr. Kapoor.
Ram smiled hearing Mr. Kapoor , buy they don't know that his wife mostly addressed him as Ram now.
Vik: yeah go home and take rest.
Ram: yeah
Ram got up from his seat and that's when he saw container Priya gave him.
Ram: oh shit, I forgot. Priya gave this.
Before Ram can open the box, Kunal plucked from him and started opening it fastly. And before Ram can say anything the trio started gorging the halwa.
Ram: arey atleast give me a bite.
And in return they showed him the empty container. Ram pouted seeing it.
Ram: Priya asked me to have with you guys and you all ate without including me.
Kunal: you go home and eat.
Ram: give me the box. It's mine.
Kunal gave it laughing at him.
Ram: bye.
Ram took the container with him and started moving out.

His friends prayed to God so that Ram doesn't get more hurt from the people with evil intension lurking around him.

Ram saw a small roadside flower shop, he got happy seeing jasmine flower. He parked the car and bought the jasmine for his wife along with single red rose. 

Ram entered his home and was happy when no one was there in the living room. He quicked his pace and went to his room. Ram saw Priya talking to her family in a video call. Priya looked at the entrance hearing the door creak to see him standing. She ended the call immediately saying she will call them back and came to him smilingly.

She got everything he was holding from his hand and asked him to freshen up. He removed his coat tiredly while she got the coat from him along with his wallet, watch and belt. She placed everything in its place neatly and gave him a glass of water. He sat on the bed drinking water while Priya returned with a towel and fresh set of his clothes.

Getting that from her, he threw it on the bed. He took out the flower he got for her and gave it to her which she got from him with a beautiful blush adorning her face. She asked him to get freshen up while she went and sat on the stool facing vanity mirror to comb her hair.

Ram went and stood behind her which made her  look at him questioningly. Ram took the comb from her hand and started combing it gently while she sat there nervously playing with her fingers. He asked for the small clutch she always uses. She gave it to him without a word. He took his own sweet time to fix it perfectly on her hair which made her to smile as he was doing the work with utmost concentration and dedication. Then took the flower and asked for the hairpin which Priya gave to him. He fixed the flower in hair securely. He kissed her forehead lovingly while she wrapped her hands around his waist tightly resting her head on him.