Party mode

Everyone welcomed shubu while he was awestruck with the surprise that was given to him. Everything was arranged according to his taste and what made him more happy was the genuine smile of the people around him who became vital part of his life in short span. They are genuinely happy for his success, he can see his friends standing in the corner with glass in their hands flirting around. They didn't even come near him to wish. He can't help but curse himself for being blind to the real affection. He came out of his thoughts when Ram hugged him while congratulating again. Shubhu thanked him with a smile.

Soon shubu became the center of attention and everyone started wishing him. He was thanking everyone who was wishing him.
After sometime Ram stood at the stage with a flute of champagne in his hand climbing everyone's attention. Ram thanked everyone for attending the party and praised his little brother for the first success in his business. Also wished him a luck for all his future endeavours, gave a toast to all and chugged the drink while everyone cheered.
Ram: Now shubhu come to the stage, it's time for you to cut the cake.
Shubu went to stage and stood near Ram.
Ram: Mom, mami,mama, shivi aap log bhi please join shubu.

Soon nandhini went to the stage taking vedika along with her. Vedika went and stood near Ram giving him a broad smile while Ram gave a curt smile to her. Kunal wheeled the cart that had Three tier white chocolate truffle cake decorated elegantly made by Priya and gave it to Ram who placed it before shubhu smilingly.

After placing the cake, Ram stepped down the stage along with Kunal and joined his friends while shubu and shivi were busy bickering about the cake that they failed to notice Ram's absence.
Nandhini: shubu come on, it's getting late. Now cut the cake.

Shubu smiled and turned to see no one near him except his mom's gang. His Bhai, bhabhi, and all their friends were standing among the crowd with a smile on their face. He didn't like it a bit. He silently got down from the stage and took a hold of Ram and Priya's hand with his either hand. He started dragging them to the stage after asking his bri di to bring others to stage with a please. They looked at Ram who nodded his head in yes, all smiled and joined them in the stage.

Soon the stage was filled with hustle bustle and laughter. All started cheering loudly for shubu while he was cutting the cake. Shubu fed the first piece to his mother, then fed his bhabhi who in turn fed him and then move towards Ram who was busy adoring the devar- bhabhi duo. Nandhini after seeing him feed Priya got so angry and stepped down the stage along with her gang while shubu was busy feeding Everyone and getting fed by everyone.

Bri asked to turn the music on, soon the random Bollywood song filled the party hall. Bri started dancing around shubhu after dragging him to the dance floor along with Ram. Seeing Ram and bri dancing around shubu merrily shivi, Kunal, vik joined them. Shivi dragged sandy and akki to join her while bri dragged Sara and Priya. Vik dragged adi for the dance. Priya just stood there in a corner with a smile in her face. Shubu was laughing whole heartedly seeing their crazy steps. Soon everyone started circling around shubu with little steps that's when Ram noticed his wife standing alone and smiling. He swiftly dragged her when he went near her and made her to dance involuntarily a little by dragging and twirling her, soon bri,Sara followed Ram and twirled Priya . Everyone started dancing with full Josh as they were really happy. Shubu was over the moon as they were treating him with so much love and the special attention he got from them. After dancing to their heart content, all smiled and shared a group hug while the others who witnessed their bond can't help themselves from cheering for them. Seeing their group hug, the photographer came and asked them to pose for a photo. Everyone stood closely sharing a hug with eachother in a random manner like a close knit web but unknowingly Priya and Ram stood together. Ram had his arms around her while Priya was Clinging to him unknowingly and that's how the photo was clicked with a broad smile on everyone's face. After clicking dozen of pictures they vacated the dance floor for others to occupy.