My Always

This is the 50th chapter of this story. This story is always special to me as this is my first ever story. I actually planned to finish this story In three parts but it is now in its 50 th part. Thank you everyone who travelled with this story.

Everyone planned a surprise cake cutting for Ram. Priya after completing the work she had outside, she went home to  help others with the decoration. Ram was busy in meeting, so they had ample time in their hand for the small prepration.

They decided to have the cake cutting as a close affair within their family for today. They later planned to have a grand party. That's why They planned to celebrate in Kapoor mansion. Everyone suggested different place for the celebration atlast Priya gave the idea to celebrate it in their room.
All agreed to the idea since Priya was insisting it so much.

They decorated the room with fresh orchids and beautiful roses. They had kept the cake ready. Everyone took their position with either party popper or a snow spray. Ram entered Kapoor mansion tiredly after a long day. He expected some type of surprise would be waiting for him. He was little disappointed when his home looked like usual. He thought may be they have planned for another day. But he was sure his success would be celebrated in some way. Ram chuckled at his own thoughts, as how he started expecting these things. He never dared to expect anything from anyone in the past, even from his friends. Eventhough they never disappointed him. But the safe and secure feel he got from his wife is something no one can give him.

He opened his room door, only to be startled by the sound of party popper's and shoutings by everyone. He closed his eyes for a second and then took a step in while everyone was busy shouting and dancing. He smiled seeing the crazies of his life. His room was filled with red balloons and orchids, roses. He looked around happily and smiled seeing everyone singing congratulations in their own tune.

He moved forward and first touched Meera ma's feet getting her blessing making Priya's heart to swell in pride. He then got Priya's mama and mami blessings too. Everyone congratulated him with a present of their own. Even tharun had bought something for him. He smiled and thanked him. Soon everyone asked him to cut the cake.
Ram: mom?
Shubu: she was not there when I went to call her Bhai.
Ram: you go and check again.
Shubu nodded and went to see his mother eventhough he was interested to invite her. He saw his mother chatting with vedika.

Shubu went and asked nandhini to join them and to his dismay both vedika and his mom readily agreed to join them.
Shubu entered the room with both him mom and vedika. Ram touched nandhini's feet to get her blessings. She hugged and wished him.
Bri: now come on jaan, cut the cake.
Everyone stood around him waiting for him to cut the cake. While vedika moved forward and lit the candles making everyone irritated. Ram was about to call Priya to him who was standing near her mother when shubu bet him,
Shubu: bhabhi, why are you standing there?
Bri: haan Priya come here.
Bri dragged Priya and made her stand near Ram.
Adi: Priya your place is always beside Ram.
Kunal: now you Are looking complete.
Nandini: let's cut the cake.
Nandini faked a smile and motioned Ram to cut the cake. Priya took the knife from the table and gave it to her husband. Ram casually held her hand and made her cut the cake making his friends to cheer super loudly and burst the party popper's. They emptied a dozens of snow spray. Kunal specifically emptied two can of snow spray on Vedika's head by standing behind her making her irritated to the core.

Ram fed the first piece to priya who in turn fed him. Priya signalled Ram to feed his mom next. Ram silently agreed and fed his mom the next, Who left the room the next moment she fed him as nandhini was angry seeing Ram feed Priya first sidelining her which he is doing for the first time. Then everyone started feeding eachother the cake.

Finally everyone applied the remaining cake and it's cream on Ram's face making him pout at them as he can't defend himself due to everyone hanging up. Then everyone left the room asking him to come after getting freshen up. Priya stayed back to help her husband. She took a tissue and was wiping his face while he held her waist and brought her near him. Priya squirmed in his arms as his shirt was all spoiled with cream.
Priya: chodo na
Ram: kyun biwi
Priya: just now I got changed and I don't cream all over myself from your shirt.
Ram left Priya and removed his shirt fastly. He tossed the shirt on the bed after removing it.
Priya stood there looking at him surprised seeing him shirtless, while Ram was about hold her waist when their room door got open. Both got startled hearing the sound. It was vedika who barged in to their room,
Vedika: Priyaaa
On noticing vedika, Ram dragged Priya and made her to stand before him while he hided himself behind his wife. Priya swiftly picked the shirt on the bed and gave it to him, who wore it quickly.
Ram and Priya were highly irritated at that point.
Vedika: I just came in search of my phone.
Priya: you should have knocked before entering.
Vedika: Mera phone
Ram: I'm sorry vedika but it's highly inappropriate to invade in someone's privacy like this.
Vedika: sorry Ram
Ram: Priya get my clothes, I'm going to shower.
Priya nodded her head while vedika fumed at Ram for insulting her like that.
Priya: I don't think your phone is here, if you want you can check it. Vedika looked around and went empty handed.