Spoiling with love

Thank you so much to everyone who commented in the previous chapter as I enjoyed reading your feedbacks. Here goes the next part. Happy reading.

Nandini entered Kapoor mansion to find vedika in the living room. She got irritated seeing her there. Nandini was about to go to her room avoiding any talks with vedika as she already so many things in her plate at present.  Forming an ally with vedika was the least thing she want in her life right now. Vedika called out nandini seeing her going without acknowledging her. Nandini sighed and turned towards vedika.

Nandini: what are you doing here?
Vedika: relax aunty, what did I do to you?
Nandini: vedika I'm not in the mood to have any type of conversation right now. So just come to the point.
Vedika: kyun aunty? Looks like you live in this big mansion alone. I heard that shubu is in not talking terms with you.
Nandini felt really sad as she genuinely missed her time with shubu , he hadn't called her mom even for once after that fateful day. He kinda avoided her like a plague which hurt her most as shubu was so close to her and getting to know that she doesn't hold value in his life anymore hurts like hell. Vedika smirked seeing the hurt in Nandini's face which she failed to hide miserably.
Vedika: and it seems Ram is busy romancing his wife. He doesn't even talk to me as he had his eyes only on that so called his wife. I can't Even imagine your state.
Nandini: it would be better if you mind your own business.
Vedika: aunty, see I mean you are like literally alone. You should thank me as I good enough to think of giving you a company.
Before nandini can say anything tarun came and informed nandhini about Ram-Priya being away for the weekend and how Ram asked him to inform about it to her.
Nandini: are both fine?
Nandini asked genuinely for the first time knowing both had a bad health for the last few days.
Tarun: ji mummyji bhabhi is absolutely fine and Bhai is also fine but still his appetite is not same. He can't eat properly.
Nandini: doctor told it's normal. So he should be fine in few days.
Tarun nodded his head happily listening to nandini's assurance which is really a new thing while vedika was amused.
Vedika: are you serious nandini aunty? I MEAN YOU...
Nandini: tarun clear this trash immediately.
Tarun: ji mummyji bilkul.
Tarun agreed immediately with utmost sincerity which made nandhini amused as she can see the tarun's cheeky side for the first time with her because he understood that she is mentioning vedika as a trash without missing a beat and played along while vedika was fuming in anger.
Vedika: how dare you?
Nandini: you are standing in my house so stay in your limits. Tarun.
Tarun: I will inform the security mummy ji.
Nandini Chuckled while vedika glared at both and left not wanting to be thrown out.
Nandini: Priya is definitely spoiling you and shubu for sure.
Nandini said with a soft smile and went inside while tarun smiled widely. What nandini failed to notice was shubu standing in a corner and witnessing everything.
Shubu: (smiled and muttered to himself) bhabhi is spoiling you as well mom. Hope you change yourself before you lose something.
He silently prayed to God to make his mom to be a better person and change her character very soon.

Meanwhile at farmhouse, Ram and Priya were busy getting fed by kaka who is serving them all their favourites that they have cooked specially for Raya inorder to wish them for their upcoming baby. Ram and Priya smiled seeing the way kaka running around getting everything for Priya, he was literally taking extra care of her. Ram smiled remembering the way kaka jumped in happiness when the announced about the baby and from then on he was on his toes.
Ram smiled widely seeing kaka busy engaging Priya with his talks and making her eat more.

Ram and Priya happily waved for the kaka and other helps as they went leaving them alone. Ram stopped Priya seeing her taking stairs.
Ram: where do you think you are going?
Priya: aur kahan? To our room.
Ram: you are going to take stairs for the second floor
Priya: then?
Ram: come this way.
Ram took her to another side of the drawing room while Priya stood with her jaw dropped to floor. Ram gave a sheepish smile and Ushered her.