For you

It was around 1.30 pm, Ram was in his cabin working on his laptop, when Priya called him.
Ram: haan biwi
Priya: my classes got over
Ram: so soon?
Priya: yeah due to the exams. I'm going home so thought to inform you.
Ram: wait I will come and drop you.
Priya: There is no need for that Mr. Kapoor, I will go by myself. You carry on with your work.
Ram: I'm free biwi. I will come. No more arguments. You wait for me.
Ram ended the call and informed adi about his plan while adi nodded knowing Ram need this lone time with Priya.

Ram came to parking lot and smiled seeing his wife waiting for him near their car. He kissed her hair while she swatted his arms looking around. He smiled and opened the passenger door for her.
Ram stopped the car at their mansion.
Ram: Priya you don't mind vedika staying here right?
Priya: why will I mind? Moreover she kind of looked stress. May be change of place will her to reduce the stress. This space will give her time to analyse and sirt out her problem.

Ram was not surprised with her answer as he expected her to say the something like that.
Ram: thank you Priya.
Priya: aap bhi na. I talked to shubu yesterday evening Mr. Kapoor.
Ram: about what?
Priya: I apologised him for the way I behaved at his party.
Ram: There was no need for the apology.
Priya: even he said the same but I felt relieved after talking to him.
Ram: That was not necessary but it's good if you feel better.
Ram took her hands and kissed her knuckles making her smile.
Ram: now come on, let's go inside.

Ram and Priya entered their home only to be welcomed by Vedika.
Vedika: Ram you are home at this time?
Ram: woh Priya ko
Before he can complete, Priya answered cutting him in the middle.
Priya: He came to get an important file.
Ram looked at Priya questioningly, thinking why she is lieing but she signalled him to leave it.
Vedika: you should have simply ordered tharun to bring it.
Ram: why? can't I come to my home?
Vedika: I didn't mean it in that way Ram.
Ram: I was just kidding vedika.
Ram smiled at her while vedika sighed.
Ram: I will be back.
Ram started moving upstairs,
Vedika: Priya If you are free now, shall we have a chat. I'm getting bored here.
Before Priya can answer to vedika, Ram shouted from stairs,
Ram: Priya come and get me the file.
Priya: ji. Vedika I will be back in a moment.

Priya entered her room only to find her husband locking the door.
Priya: what are you doing?
Ram came near her and held her tightly by waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck smiling.
Ram: wow, I didn't expect this cooperation from you biwi.
Priya blushed hearing him while he was busy caressing her waist under her kurti making her shiver under his touch.
Priya: what are you doing Ram?
Ram: searching my important file.
Priya: yahan
Priya pointed his hands which was inside her kurta tracing her curves. Ram innocently nodded his head while she hid her face in the crook of his neck. Ram started trailing a series of kisses on her neck while Priya was clutching him tightly.
Priya: you have to go to office.
Ram just hummed and was busy kissing her.
Priya: someone will come Ram, it will be awkward.
Ram: you are my wife. What is there to be awkward?
Ram looked at her, then again started trailing kisses on her face and removed the hair band from her hair before burying his face into her hair.
Priya: offic
Before she can continue, Ram claimed her lips seeing Priya not responding he bit her lower lip making her to open her mouth, he coaxed her to kiss him back. Soon both started kissing ferociously. Both parted from each other breathlessly panting. Ram started kissing her neck when they were disturbed by the loud knock on the door. Ram was about to continue without minding it when Priya stopped him. Hearing the continuous knock Ram got off from Priya cursing the person and that's when he noticed they were lying in the bed. He looked at his wife who was searching for her shawl along with straightening her top. He looked around his jacket, Priya's shawl, earrings and hairband all strewn on the floor. They never realised when they landed in bed. Ram: coming
Ram was about to open the door when Priya hurriedly stopped him. She came near him and wiped his lips,then made him presentable.
Priya: ek minute.
Ram nodded at her, while Priya collected everything on the floor and ran into changing area.