Group Hugs..

Priya after making Ram sleep comfortably on the bed, decided to go out and be with her family as she thought it won't look good if she stayed in her room fully. Priya washed her face and came out of her room after closing the door softly without disturbing his sleep.
Priya saw everyone including shivi, sandy,Sara, Meera, maitri, mami sitting in the living room watching tv and chatting. Priya smiled seeing them together so engrossed in watching the idiot Box. Priya was about to move towards dining area to drink some water when she noticed shubu entering the house. She was surprised to see him here. She did notice his hesitance in entering. So she went to him.
Priya: shubu how are you?
Shubu: bhabhi
Shubu hugged her immediately while she smiled at him and patted his back.
Shubu: bhabhi you forgot me.
Shubu accused her, while Priya looked at him confused.
Shubu: you never came to see me
Priya smiled at him.
Shubu: But I came to see you with our favourite icecream. Oh god I forgot about this. Bhabhi keep this in freezer for sometime.
He handed the parcel to priya, who got it from him with a smile.
Shubu: where is shivi bhabhi?
Priya turned to show him, that's when both Priya and shubu saw the audience they had.
Sara,sandy, Meera,maitri, mami and most importantly shivi looking at them with shock. They have seen only shubu being cordial with Priya. They never know this bhabhi-devar shared such a close bond. Priya turned to look at shubu, who gave her an embarassed smile. She smiled at him lovingly and made him sit in the living room couch.
Priya: shivi your brother had come to see you and you are staring at him.
Shivi: he came to see you bhabhi. I'm not going to talk to him.
Shubu: shivi I came to see you along with that I saw bhabhi. Haina bhabhi.
Priya: haan. Now stop acting and hug him shivi. You are seeing him after a long time.
Priya went to keep the icecreams in the fridge while shubu hugged shivi and started talking with all little hesitantly as this was the first time he is seeing them after the complete change in his attitude but he got a warm welcome from all of them.

Priya came to living room and saw him talking with everyone. She smiled seeing him mingling with everyone.
Priya: shubu what will you have for dinner?
Shubu: bhabhi chole bhature.
Priya: anything else
Shubu: halwa.
Priya: theek hai.
Kunal: bhabhi meri liye kadai paneer.
Priya: Kunal how are you?
Kunal came forward and side hugged her.
Kunal: fine bhabhi, how are you?
Shubu: how do you always come whenever I ask my bhabhi to make something for me.
Kunal : Its my bhabhi's love, that brings me here. Haina bhabhi.
Shubu: No, you
Priya: arey chup, you both are fighting like kids.
Brindha: Priya
Brindha came and hugged her while she happily reciprocated it.
Priya: where is adi?
Adi: I'm here Priya, how are you.
Adi gave her a side hug while she smiled at him.
Priya: where is vikrant? Is he fine?
Adi showed her vikrant who was coming with two parcels in his hands. He placed it on the table and gave Priya a side hug.
Vikrant: I'm perfectly alright Priya. How are you?
Priya: I'm fine, did you take rest? You look tired.
Vik: she only Priya bhabhi loves me.
Other than her no one asked me about my well being.
Bri: dramebaaz
Vik: I'm telling the truth.
Ram who came out after waking from his nap saw all the commotion with happiness. Ram cleared his throat to gain their attention. Everyone turned to look at him.
Ram: Here I thought you people came to spend some time with me.
Shubu: Bhai
Shubu came forward and hugged. Ram was surprised seeing him there, Ram didn't see him as vikrant stood blocking shubu.
Ram: when did you come? Mom kaise hai? How are you?
Shubu: I'm fine, mom is also fine. When did you come?
Ram: today only. Then how come you to see me?
Priya: Mr. Kapoor my devar came to see me not you. So don't rise your false hopes.
Ram glared at her and looked at shubu who gave him sheepish smile while Priya laughed at that.
Ram: Mrs. Kapoor day by day you are making your team very strong. I have to do something about this.
Kunal: you can't do anything as we are all in bhabhi's team.
Kunal hugged Priya followed by bri, adi , vikrant. Shubu who stood near Ram murmured sorry Bhai and went I joined their hug which made Priya to laugh.
Ram: achaa
Shivi who saw her Bhai standing alone went and hugged him
Shivi: Bhai you don't worry I will always be in your team.
Ram smiled and hugged her, while
Sandy: jeeju hum bhi aapke side.
Sandy went and hugged ram followed by Sara and Maitri which made Ram to laugh.
Kunal: anyway we are leading by one number.
Akki: aisi kaise, even I'm there in my jeeju's team.
Akki who just returned from his shoot joined in the hug, which made Ram to stuck out his tongue making Priya laugh.
Meera stood there adoring her children being happy while mami enthusiastically took a photo of all.