Finally Back

Next two days went in a blur, It was sunday, everyone in Priya's home decided to go for outing. They had planned to go to a movie, do some shopping and return after having their lunch outside.Priya didn't say anything till they got ready, when they were ready to leave Priya refused to go with them saying she had to set question papers for the upcoming exams.
Shivina requested her bhabhi to come, but Priya promised her that she will go with her some other day. Meera ma offered to stay with her but she convinced her to go instead.
Neeraj and Maitri went alone as they had some other plans.
Soon everyone went for the outing.

Priya closed the door and decided make herself a coffee due to her headache. Her husband was the reason for her headache. Actually according to his initial plan, he should be with her by Thursday. But now it is Sunday, still he had not returned and told her that he will come on Tuesday. Another two days, she literally groaned at her situation. This distance is becoming too much to bear. She needed him, but alas. She sighed and drank the coffee. She didn't feel like watching movie or enjoy anything without her husband by her side.  She know he will wake up late as he slept only in the wee hours. So she decided not to disturb him, but was waiting for his call.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard the door bell , thinking who might be since everyone went only few minutes before,she opened the door to find her husband standing tiredly but with a sweet smile on his face.
She took a long stride and covered the distance between them. He was surprised with her hug, that too at the entrance of the house but anyways held her.
Ram: Priya we are at the doorstep.
That made her to part from him.  She called him inside with little blush.
Ram: where is everyone?
Priya: No one is here. Everyone went for a movie.
Ram: acha ji that's why I got welcoming hug. Why didn't you go?
Priya: I didn't feel like going.
Ram: It's good that you didn't go, otherwise my surprise would be ruined.
Priya walked towards the main door and locked it before leading Ram to the room.
Priya: you didn't tell me,you are coming today.
Priya helped him in removing his coat, then he removed his belt, watch while she got that from him placed it safely. She was about to move towards wardrobe to get him a towel.
Ram: That's called surprise Priya.
Ram held her waist and buried his face in the crook of her neck making her insides to turn into a jelly. She held him for the support. She slowly caressed him making him relax under her touch.
Priya: you look too tired, I will bring you something to eat. You get some sleep after  eating. We can talk later.
Ram just started placing wet kisses on her neck making her moan his name.
Priya: Ram you are tired.
Ram: I'm never tired for you. I need you Priya. May I.
That's it, she is ready to surrender herself to him once again. She hugged him and slightly nibbled his earlobe teasing him while his hands were tracing her waist inside her kurta and his mouth was busy exploring her nape. She held his head and claimed his lips into soul searing kiss where both demanded for the dominance over other. Ram lifted her in his arms and placed her gently on the bed before making love to her. They both got immersed into each other. The passion they felt for each other was different this time. The distance made them literally crave for each other. All they want at that moment was to soak in their love and show each other how much they missed each other. They forgot about their surroundings and engulfed in their own world of love, passion and desire. Both slept after exhausting themselves with their love making.

Ram stirred in his sleep with the constant knocking on the door along with the ring of door bell. He opened his eyes to see his wife sleeping peacefully in his arms. He slowly made her sleep in the pillow without disturbing her. He initially forgot that they were in Priya's home. He covered her fully with a duvet while he hurriedly wore his pants. He walked towards the main door along with buttoning his shirts. He paused at the door and smoothened his tousled hair to make it presentable. He groaned thinking how to face everyone as he have to answer all their questions. But thought it's better him than his wife.