Just Us

Next morning, Priya woke up to see her caged in her husband's protective arms. She looked at him who looked more vulnerable due to the previous night emotional outburst.  She kissed his forehead softly and decided to make coffee for her as she slightly had a headache. she slowly detangled herself from her husband's embrace and tied her hair in a messy bun before moving towards washroom to get freshen up. After getting freshen, she went down to make some coffee taking her phone with her. It was around 7 in the morning, they had to get back to work, but for the first time she didn't feel like going back to work. She want to spend the day with her husband alone. They will never get this privacy back in their home. She was contemplating not knowing what to do. She knew her husband must have important work and he may not be able to take leave. She just stood there in deep thoughts with a coffee mug in hand. Ram who came down after getting freshen up and saw her in deep thoughts. He don't know what she was thinking, he softly careessed her face which brought her out of her own world.
Ram: kya hua Jaan. Is everything alright?
Priya nodded and hugged him.
Ram: tell me what is bothering you?
Priya: woh
Ram: you can say anything
Priya: shall we stay here today?
Ram: why are hesitating to say this ? We will stay here till you want.
Priya: your work?
Ram: everything can wait. It is nothing less than a miracle you are asking to take time off from work.
Priya glared at him for making fun of her while he smiled and dropped a feathery kiss on her forehead.
Priya: thank you.
Ram: you are speaking unnecessarily First wish me a good morning.
Priya: good morning
Ram: arghhhh. This is not how you wish your husband.
Priya: huh?
Ram just claimed her lips and gently stroked her lower lip with his tongue and coaxed her to part her lips. He slided his tongue swiftly once she parted her lips. Both lazily tasted eachother's every inch of the inside. They parted when they were breathless. Ram kissed her cheek and took the coffee mug that she had placed in the kitchen counter . He sipped the coffee she had made for herself. He was not a coffee lover but his wife's coffee was best. He dragged her with him to front lawn.

Priya stopped at the doorstep hesitantly while Ram looked at her.
Ram: don't worry. Your husband is one hell possessive man when it comes to you. Do you really think I will allow someone to look at you like this.
Priya looked at him disbelief,he had accurately understood her hesitation. Ram: No one is here except us biwi. I have sent even the guards home and turned off all the security cameras. Don't worry we will get alert if there is a security breach anywhere around here. So it's completely safe.
Priya: Now you are speaking unnecessarily  Ram. Come on let's go
Priya winked at Ram and ran away giggling before Ram can catch her. Ram stood there smiling at her antics as he can't run due to the coffee mug. Ram settled himself on a chair in the lawn. Priya came near him smilingly was about to sit beside him while Ram held her hand and  made her sit on his lap. He gave her the coffee and kissed her cheek soundly while she pecked his nose making him smile. She took a sip and returned the mug to him. Both shared their cup of coffee in silence.
Ram: you are fine right?
Priya: I'm more than fine.
Ram: thank you Priya.
He buried his face into her neck while she sat there caressing his hair.
Priya: if you have any important work. We can return back.
Ram: don't think too much. We will stay here.
Priya: I don't want to keep you away from any important work.
Ram: nothing is more important than you and I mean every word of it.
Priya hugged him tightly making Ram to hug her.
Ram: did you inform about your leave?
Priya: no
Ram: chalo call Karo. I will inform adi and will come.
Both informed about their leave to their respective friends.

After finishing his call, Ram went to priya. Ram entwined his fingers with hers and started strolling on their farm house. It was a breezy morning and to their luck it was little cloudy. Priya rested her head on his shoulder while Ram kissed her knuckles that entwined in his hand.
Ram: you know priya, we do have many farm houses.
Priya: but this one is very close to your heart.
Ram smiled at her as she understood him.
Priya: Do you guys stay here for vacation?
Ram: No, I will come here whenever I want to be alone Priya. Now I started coming here when I want us to be alone.
Priya just snuggled into him while he kissed her hair.
Ram: This place something I didn't want to share with anyone as this place have the warmth of our mama and Papa's love. Papa bought this place when I was born. So he bought it in my name. Even when we have to start the business from scratch after papa's sudden demise, I never touched this property. This place holds more value in my life priya. This is my solitude. This is the place which has seen my true self. My anger,my frustration, my sadness, my hurt everything was witnessed by the walls here. After you came in my life, this house is witnessing my happiness for the first time.
Priya just placed a kiss on his Adam's apple.
Ram: sometimes I feel I should just whisk you away and settle down here without anyone's knowledge.
Priya: just Ram and Priya. Just us.
Ram: will you able to live without our family Priya?
Priya looked at him, she know he wasn't joking.
Priya: I can't breathe without you.

Ram looked at her with pure love. He just nodded and kissed her forehead.
Priya: this place looks like a mini forest Ram. It's quite peaceful here.
Ram: I'm glad you are enjoying it.
Ram looked at Priya who looked little tired.
Ram: shall we get back?
Priya: haan sure.
They started walking towards the house. They did strolled quite a long distance. Ram swiftly carried priya seeing her walking tiredly.
Priya: I can walk Ram. Leave me.
Priya wriggled in his arms asking him to place her down. He just asked to keep quiet and carried her.
Priya: you will get tired. See already you have started sweating.
Priya wiped his forehead with her shirt sleeves while he smiled at her and pecked her cheek.

He placed her down once he entered the house. Priya fetched a glass of water and gave it to him who drank it silently. Before they can speak, Ram got a business call, he looked at Priya apologetically who asked him to attend. Ram went to attend his con call while Priya decided to cook something for their breakfast. She decided to make 3  types of Paratha for her husband aloo, paneer and Gobi Paratha with some dip. Priya first made all the stuffings. She decided to make veg as well as fruit salads. Ram came after finishing his call and settled on the kitchen counter seeing Priya slicing for the salads. Ram sat there dangling his legs and playing with her hair. Priya fed him a slice of cucumber to him who munched it playing with hair. He took a slice of cucumber and fed her before she can eat it completely, he ate the remaining slightly kissing her lips by arresting her between his legs. She looked at him in a daze seeing his naughty antics.
Ram: I prefer to eat in this way biwi. You feed me using your lips not by your hand.
Priya just swatted his hands and tried to get way from him while he dragged her more close to him. He locked her between his legs. He wrapped his arms around her neck and nuzzled into her. Priya smiled seeing him clinging to her. She kept caressing his back.
Priya: all fine?
Ram: more than fine.
Ram kissed nose softly making her smile. He then took slice of cucumber and held one end of it with his teeth while signalling his wife to eat the other end. She just looked at him and snuggled into him feeling shy. But Ram was a man on mission. He made her eat that way. Soon both started feeding eachother through that way and left with bruised lips. Both looked at eachother and laughed out hugging eachother for their craziness.

Priya asked him sit quietly and started to make the dough for Paratha. Ram got down from the counter and back hugged her while nuzzling into her.
Priya: Raaammm
Ram: hmmmm
He just nuzzled into her by placing kisses all over her neck.
Priya: allow me to cook.
She pleaded him on the verge of losing herself to his onslaught. Ram turned her towards him and claimed her lips while she laced her flour filled hands in his hair. Ram left her after satisfied with the kiss. Priya started laughing seeing his flour filled face. Ram took a handful of atta and threw at her smirking. She huffed in irritation ,then took a two handfull of atta and rubbed it on his face. Soon both started like playing like kids. 
Both settled on the couch tiredly laughing at their own craziness. They just felt carefree with eachother. Ram looked at Priya with pure adoration seeing her laughing without any inhibition. Priya stopped laughing seeing his look. She just snuggled more into him seeking his warmth. He hugged her tightly kissing her top of the head. Slowly started trailing kisses on her face and neck. Priya turned towards him hugged him tightly not able to stand his sweet love. Ram slowly unbuttoned her shirt one by one and buried himself into her. Priya moaned loudly when he gave love bite on her cleavage. That undid Ram's control. He swiftly carried her to the adjacent room not wanting her to get hurt due to couch. Soon both were busy tearing their eachother's cloth in urgency and started loving each other as they only need eachother's love after the emotional rollercoaster they were in last night. Ram entered his wife softly making her as his again while Priya held him like her life dependent on him. Ram tiredly fell upon her while Priya too hugged him tightly. Soon both snoozed in other's arms peacefully.