First Day

Third Person POV

"There, look."

"She's alive!"

"She has to be an imposter. She's dead!"

"You can't forge heir/heiress rings. Black Family magic protected her."

"They say she destroyed the Ravenclaw Common Room by herself!"

"Her eyes are able to launch killing curses!"

"No way she has a dragon!"

"How can she be that powerful?"

Whispers followed Rhaenyra once she left the Ravenclaw Tower. People staring and speaking in low tones as she passed by them, Ragnarok following her.

Ivan fell in step next to her, sparking more whispers.

"So the son of Death Eaters pairs up with the Shadow Queen."

"The perfect Dark Couple."

"They should be expelled."

Once the black and silver haired girl and the Lestrange Heir got to the Great Hall, everyone was staring at her and Ivan once the two sat down together at the Ravenclaw table, defying tradition.

Then there was: "ALL HAIL THE SHADOW QUEEN AND THE BLACK RAVEN!" the Weasley Twins yelled.

"That you minions! Now the Dark Side of the Arcane will finally take over!" Rhaenyra said sarcastically.

Many in the hall, and surprisingly Ivan—though he only smirked—, all laughed, recognizing the Star Wars reference.

At her confused look Ivan said "Auntie was a huge fan. So I basically learned it all from her, and it's actually really good."

"Of course it is, what is it Troll 2?" Rhaenyra said.

"What's that?"

"You don't want to know." Harmonia said, joining them.

"How was it for you?"

"Lavender Brown and Pavarti are nice, already have a plan on what they want to do when the graduate, go into the clothing business together, and honestly with Pavarti's skills with any kind fabric cloth and Lavender's color coordination, it will be a hit. Hermione..." Harmonia sighed. She loved her twin. "She needs to get her head out of the books."

Rhaenyra got her schedule and looked over it, frowning when she saw no literature, mathematics, no science or chemistry, and made a mental note to study those over summer. 

"Got to go, Potions with Hufflepuffs." the purple eyed girl said.

"At least you don't have it with the Ferret." Harmonia muttered but Rhaenyra bide her friends goodbye.

Scene Change, Potions 

Rhaenyra was the first Ravenclaw to arrive and sat down in the front away from her year mates.

Once the Hufflepuffs arrived, Snape burst in and began his speech.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." he said.

He began to take rollcoll after the students cleared their desks. At her name, he paused.

"Ah yes." he said after she said 'present. "Rhaenyra Black-Targaryen. The Shadow Queen of Hogwarts."

After Lisa Turpin raised her hand to signal her presence, the questions began.

"Black-Targaryen what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel with infusion of wormwood."

"Draught of Living Death sir." Rhaenyra said. Living with Cygnus essentially made her aware of potions long before Hogwarts.

Snape looked startled but didn't stop. "Were would you find me a beozar?"

"Stomach of a goat sir." the Ravenclaw witch said.

Now Snape looked slightly impressed.

"Difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

"Same plant called aconite."the Dark Dragon said as she wrote down the questions and the answers.

"Good, you got your mother's brains. Five points too Ravenclaw for each of your questions." Snape said.

"Well? Why aren't you writing this down." Snape snarled at the other students.

They then began working on the cure for boils, and Rhaenyra was paired up with a brown haired, green eyed Hufflepuff named Megan Jones, who didn't seem scared of her.

Charms was the best, and Rhaenyra was paired with Harmonia, but unfortunately the Boy Who Lived was siting on her other side and couldn't stop staring at her.

"Look away Potter or I'm sure you're the perfect meal for Ragnarok." Rhaenyra finally snapped.

Herbology with Slytherin made it clear that nearly all of Slytherin weren't used to doing work. Draco's mutterings of 'Wait until my father hears this' just made it more funny.

But of course:

"BOMBORDA!" Lex Sanders yelled once she got back to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

The Black Family Magic was swift to protect its Heiress and the Girl Who Died bolted for her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filius sighed.

"Yes Cygnus?" he said as the Lord of the House of Black entered.

"Tutor my great niece in the arts of dueling."

Filius smirked.

That is today's chapter. I hoped you enjoyed it.