Suspicions

Third Person POV

"I'm calling this Shadow meeting to order. Let's do roll call. Megan?" Rhaenya announced.

"Here." the Jones Heiress said.

"Neville?" the black and silver haired girl asked.

"Here." the male Gryffindor member said.

"Harmonia?"

"I'm here." the Fawley Heiress said calmly.

"Morag."

"I AM HERE!" the newest member of the Shadows said.

"....Please no All Might references. Ivan?"

"Here." the Lestrange Heir said.

"Meow!"

"...and Shadow yes sorry buddy. Shadow are you here?"

"Meow!"

"Okay." Rhaenya said "We all know what happened two days ago. Does anyone have any ideas? Ivan?"

"Why are you all looking at me?" the black haired boy said when they all turned to him.

"Because you're the only one of us in Slytherin." Morag deadpanned.

Ivan grunted. "Other than the Blonde Ferret preaching about how soon there will be no mud bloods and how the Heir is doing his 'good work for the sake of wizard kind' no."

"Well, the sign said 'Heir of Slytherin'. Maybe its someone descended from Salazar Slytherin?" Neville said.

"Neville, if there was a person descended from Salzar Slytherin Option 1. Their descended from a female relative or Option 2 is that they're not telling us to keep a low profile." Ivan said.

"It was an idea." Neville shrugged. "Have you guys heard to the Chamber of Secrets anyways?" 

"I have. Supposedly Salazar Slytherin built a secret chamber in this school and didn't tell the other founders." Harmonia said as Shadow lazed at her feet napping.

"When did the Chamber open last time anyways?" Megan intervened.

"Fifty years ago and a Ravenclaw was killed. Hagrid was blamed to be the cuplrit after a Slytherin prefect 'caught' him." Rhaenyra said.

Everyone turned to her with looks of surprise.

The Shadow Queen said defensively while scratching Ragnarok's head "I heard McGonagall talking about it."

"Hmm that's a good start. And there's no way Hagrid could be the culprit." Ivan said.

"Did you guys heard about the Dueling Club Lockhart is starting anyways?" Morag said.

"No why?" Harmonia asked.

"Well, now I want to go and kick his ass." the Girl Who Died smirked.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.