Bets on next year

Third Person POV

The Shadows where just sitting back and laughing at Dumbledore as the Daily Prophet had a field day with Dumbledore, the Chamber of Secrets, and petrifications.

Harmonia, Hermione, and the other petrified students were revived by the mandrakes and the wizard parents flooded the school, taking their children home early.

Harmonia was able to hitch a ride to Jones Manor with Morag when her parents came to get her.

"So MOM what are your ideas for the next school year?" Neville said.

"Do not call me that." Morag growled.

"Sure... MOM." the Loyal Lion smirked.

Neville then spent the next five minutes ducking and dodging curses before getting hit with the Jelly Leg Jinx. Harmonia did the anti curse much to the Longbottom Heir's relief.

"6 galleons the next DADA teacher is going to be a werewolf, is revealed at the end of the school year, a cat appears to have eaten Scabbers but the rat is actually alive." Rhaenyra said without missing a beat.

Gilderoy Lockhart had been found in the Chamber of Secrets with Ron, but no memories for the golden haired DADA teacher and it was revealed he was a fraud to Bellatrix's delight.

"That is very odd but okay!" Megan said. The Shadows now had an official betting pool and Megan was the holder of it all. "Luna?"

"7 galleons a prisoner will escape, be caught near the end of the year at one point but escape." Luna predicted serenly. Neville had gone to bring her to Jones Manor.

"That is incredibly specific but okay. Ivan?"

"6 galleons that Boy Wonder's precious broom will break." Ivan grinned.

"Okay that's decent enough. Harmonia?"

"Pass."

"Okay then. MOM?"

"I SWEAR TO MOTHER MAGIC... never mind. 6 galleons that the DADA wizard will be a retired Auror with the secrets ambition to kill Dumbledore." Morag sighed.

"And for me I put down 5 galleons the DADA teacher will be eaten by one of the monsters in the Forbidden Forest." Megan declared.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.