Yule and Neville gets his parents back.

Third Person POV

Yule, all in all, was a fairy quiet event for the Heiress of the House of Black.

Rhaenyra was allowed to invite her friends over for Yule. Cygnus one day visited St.Mungo's and came back with a smirk.

The Girl Who Died had caught him when she had teleported to the kitchen for a late night snack.

The next day, the Daily Prophet was this:

FRANK AND ALICE LONGBOTTOM BACK TO SANITY

By Rita Skeeter

You read that right, Lord Longbottom and Lady Longbottom have their sanity back.

As you all know, four Death Eaters—Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black, and Barty Crouch Jnr— were accused of torturing Frank Longbottom and his wife Alice Longbottom for information to find He Who Must Not Be Named and thrown in Azkaban with no proof or a trial.

However, earlier today both awoke full sane and show no signs of their pervious condition.

"I was trapped in my mind. I can't remember who exactly, but someone attacked me and Alice to get Neville. Alice was able to get Neville to Amelia Bones and then... then I was in St.Mungo's ten years later." Frank Longbottom informs me. "I have no idea who accused Lord Lestrange, Lord Lestrange, Lady Lestrange, and Heir Crouch. It wasn't them." 

"What Frank says. I turned around after portkeying Neville to Bones Manor. I saw Frank on the floor and the next thing I know I'm in St Mungo's and Neville, who's now ten years older, is crying into my shoulder sobbing." Alice Longbottom says, not letting go of Heir Neville Longbottom.

"Mother Magic brought them back. There's no other explanation." Augusta Longbottom says matter of factly. "And with great timing. Now shoo, we're going to our beach manor in Paris for Yule." 

I say this with everyone who lost family to the newly reunited Longbottom's: Have a merry Yule! 

Rhaenyra finished reading it allowed to her female Gryffindor friend. Harmonia had moved in for Yule, ditching Hermione and informing her parents who let her stay.

"I'm going to write Neville a letter! This is a miracle!" Harmonia said.

"Bets on the Lestranges getting a trial?" the Shadow Queen asked.

"Hell no I'm not going to do it." Harmonia said matter of factly before rushing to the room she had been given.

"Happy Yule Neville." Rhaenyra said. Her mother was dead and her father in prison so family was important to her.

Neville had his back. This was truly the best early Yule gift in his life.

"Cygnus should we prepare if the Lestrange's get a trial?" Rhaenyra asked.

Cygnus looked up from some paperwork. "Don't worry I have."

The Queen of Shadows then knew that the Loyal Lion wasn't the only member of the Shadows to be reunited with his parents that Yule.

That is today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

Neville is my #1 best boy in Harry Potter. He is the best boy in Gryffindor and the only sane boy in Harry's year.

#NevilleProtectionSquad